Ideas / Recommendations for Nash

@chris.fenwick great to hear. Thanks!

@Trust_Yourselves Re. mobile: yeah, we are working on both fingerprint and face id based options as extra layers of security

8 Likes

@ethan looking forward to it :muscle:

@ethan, @canesin please check if you can make a partnership with own. I think it will be great since there are an end to end STP platform. Own is found in liechtenstein .

1 Like

Nice @ethan!

Keep up the good work!

nashnash

Posted this in the other suggestions topic, but it’s also suitable here.

1 Like

Hi, good idea, I was thinking exactly the same. Already sent a message to @clare about this.

I also talked to the CEO of Own (Sascha Ragtschaa) he is open for a chat.

About location, the offices in Vaduz are 2 km away from each other :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TheRon @Crypto_King

Whilst it’s open for discussion, I’m not sure how a partnership with OWN would benefit NASH without some further information in favour of such. I’m aware that OWN will be looking to help projects launch security tokens, but where else could you find that experience?

That’s right, Nash underwent the full security token offering process so the team may know a bit more than some of these other projects that have launched utility tokens, offering a platform to launch security tokens. I’m not saying that they wouldn’t know alot about the process, but it’s ironic they haven’t launched security tokens, themselves.

Also, experience is the best teacher. Nash could build a one stop platform (once they have the human resources) for compliance + tokenisation and then make those security tokens immediately available for trade.

At present, if startups happen to opt to use the OWN platform to launch, expect them to come to NASH sooner or later to request listing once we have the approval to trade securities. There aren’t many security token exchanges so projects will be looking to list on as many as they can.

Sorry if my point is a bit scattered. I just got off a long flight and I couldn’t wait to rejoin the community discussion.

4 Likes

Very valid point Peter, it will be interesting to hear a reply from the Nash team! Any discussion that promotes the future growth of Nash is what we want.

1 Like

i hope multiple theme provided for interface, if possible similar interface like simplefx web version

1 Like

I understand what you’re saying, but you must not forget that all guys in the Own team have a background and a very big network and connections in the traditional equity market:

So if they can make use of those connections and of course their product they could bring in a trillion dollar industry into crypto. And then it would definetely benefit Nash too, because it would result in a massive gain of volume on the exchange.

1 Like

@anon73805886 this gesture thing is to do something called “proving liveness”. Our KYC solution already has that feature - using a different method.

Best,

2 Likes

The Own team appears to be competent, however, @Peter’s points are very valid.
Unlike most companies in this space, nash has gone through the regulatory rigours of launching a security token.
Some sort of partnership may be possible, who knows.
Either way, nash is set to become the choice platform for launching and trading security tokens in the near future :crossed_fingers:t5:.

2 Likes

I understand, but I think the best way to figure out of there could be a match is sitting together, drink a cup of coffee and share idea’s and thoughts. With the goal to see if there could be a potential match. From Own’s perspective I already know they are open for a chat.

And if the outcome would be that there is no future, that’s of course fine. Especially since the Vaduz offices are so close, it would be a very small effort to have such kind of chat. It would only take a few hours of time.

2 Likes

For the basic/beginner/retail investors side of the exchange/app, I would love if I could make a reoccurring purchase of certain tokens on the exchange.
If I could set up a reoccurring payment of say €50 worth of NEX tokens (when available) for each of my fortnightly paydays it would be fantastic.
@ethan @canesin

I also think the bundling purchase is a great feature too.

Coinbase offer both of these products/services and it may be exactly what new retail investors will want.

1 Like

Besides BTC and all the other previously mentioned high volume trading cryptos, it may be a good idea to welcome some communities that were burned by Binance.

For example Nash could list Elastos (which has already been mentioned in another thread) and Digibyte. I’m not a fan of either of these projects but both communities were hard done by Binance and are extremely passionate.

Slowly, but surely by listing projects with passionate communities, strong team/product/idea (or at least perceived), and not yet listed by Binance, we can begin to sway the overall crypto community to use Nash over Binance.

Obviously the team needs to look at the potential trading volume to ensure it’s not a waste of time.

3 Likes

For traders, I think an important feature is price notification system. Being able to set up alerts for digital assets that reach a certain price level would be very useful.

Either mobile app notification or email alerts when price crosses / touches certain levels could be a nice feature. This is done quite well on tradingview.com

2 Likes

This is an advertisement for the Frankfurt Crypto Exchange. I think that’s really well done … Something like that would be great for Nash … This is not advertising, just a suggestion to bring Nash to the front

1 Like

It is a Crypto Exchange by Börse Stuttgart, not Frankfurt :wink: But anyway, I would also like it to have some kind of ads in the future. But I think this can wait

Maybe a partnership with Revolut… that would be really huge!!! :thinking:

1 Like