How would you use your staking rewards?

The next few years i will reinvest the rewards :money_mouth_face: Stock up more NEX to stake! :nex_logo:

Thats good way to to look at it. Especially once the Volume reaches a high, consistent level.

Reinvesting is the way to go unless crypto is on a steep downward trend of a bearish market.

2 Likes

I’d be reinvesting in income generating businesses with strong business models. Whether that is within crypto(security tokens) or traditional stocks, this would depend on a number of factors.

I’d also keep some cash on the sidelines and accumulate some bitcoin and some gold. Not too much as they are merely speculative assets.

In the beginning, I am going to re-invest my staking rewards to my favourite coins/tokens, BTC, NEO, VET, ONT and CHX, because I want to increase my position in those.
Furthermore, it depends on the market, if in bear market, I think about re-investing in coins/tokens right away, if in bull market, it might be wiser to turn it into fiat and f.e. repay mortgate, or invest in something physical (art, real estate) or put away in stablecoin and wait for new bear market.

2 Likes

Will never invest again from salary. So …depends on the rewards some will draw to fiat and some will invest or trade.

2 Likes

I think this is kinda smart :wink:

1 Like

Haha thanks!

BTC :crown:
:nex_logo:

1 Like

In the beginning, 2 words…compound interest. Once NEX has traction probably a 50/50 split in fiat/reinvesting :muscle:

1 Like

I like a lot the earn to give concept, will probably compound the first couple of years than contribute to things I am passionate about. Like health care and economic empowerment programs.

15 Likes

This might be a good thing to link for anyone really interested in calculating their staking rewards when considering what to do with them:

1 Like

wooooowww I like it

1 Like

the first year I will collect all the NEX tokens from flippers, and bringing them back to it original purpose, STAKING.

3 Likes

I will reinvest my rewards into staking more NEX, going for the long run

2 Likes

If the price goes high after listings, flip it and buy more NEX, hope for the best. Once its staked, every single dividend will go into the crypto until I see that the next bull run is over. So years of monitoring and playing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Smart move!

I will reinvest my staking rewards in NEX.

2 Likes

I agree with you @nexazure, it’s the same thing that I’m going to do

2 Likes

If NEX gains traction and volume like most of us think it will then the price of the coin will grow exponentially and i feel that we would get more value reinvesting into other solid projects and spreading some risk.

I personally will look at reinvesting into other potentially good security Token Projects, (STO)

1 Like