How our community feels like for me

Thank you :handshake:

Thank you :handshake:

Got it. Thank you :handshake:

Radu, maybe you should join the Official Nash Telegram and chat there too, the way you post a lot seems geared more towards something like a chat room than a forum.

Join here: https://t.me/nashsocial

2 Likes

I will orient my focus toward new people, everyone who joined already will not be my focus anymore.
Thank you for suggestion :handshake:

Really I didn’t mean this post to be about me.
I just wanted to see how people feel in our community, and maybe, just maybe by looking at the feedback we can improve it.

2 Likes

Hey Radu, I share the same passion as you. I truly believe the future is here and I scream and shout to anyone who will listen (in person). I can see the fire under the belly in you when any topic regarding nash is present. Trust me man I’m just like you.

From one to community member to another, I love your passion! But Nash is a professional team, so let’s make this forum as professional and attractive as possible!

5 Likes

Hi Radu,

@at_least_i_have_chic put this right. Of course we want you here and it’s great to see how passionate you are about Nash, just like most of us here.

Just understand that the frequency of your posting can come across as annoying. For example, I try to go through the threads once or twice a day to see if I see useful information. When I notice that 1 person posts about all kinds of topics, it is annoying and it takes too much of my time and as a result I don’t like to visit the forum as much.

I’m know you understand what we are saying. Stay with us, keep posting useful things, but maybe just hold back a little. :smile:

4 Likes

@Monkey thanks for making it official :smile:. We are glad that you are here.

1 Like

Probably all of this was done so @Monkey can come out of the shadow :grinning:. There is always a meaning behind some event :upside_down_face: The :whale: @Monkey ( sounds great) :smiley:

1 Like

Well i felt like im a part of community before i was banned in telegram for nothing.
Disappointed.

Hello @Scuzzle
Making mistakes is non avoidable, and this is true for everyone (Nash team or community).
Maybe try to change your focus, think of it as (the moderator miss understood you, and you should not be affected) try to get your point across if you believe is important, and cheer up. Everyone who is ever writing something has the chance to be misunderstood.
I value each member of Nash community, and you are one of them. We are the winning team. Get back your confidence and enjoy the community :partying_face: :handshake:
( I know that I am back on my feet, even if it takes some understanding )

2 Likes

Well im 100% sure that admin misunderstood me. Thats why other tg channels have bans limited by time.

But here you are out of community forever. That shows the real attitude to the community.

I doubt that strong communities are build the way like that.

In my opinion you are right from your point of view.
From my point of view, what I see is, a new team that is trying to do their best and it’s inevitable to make mistakes, a team that is moving super fast and accidents along the way are inevitable.
You are here, and this is important. (hopefully team Nash will find some value in people’s feedback)
@Scuzzle you are awesome, I am awesome, everyone is awesome :grin: just sometimes we are wrong, and this doesn’t change the fact that we are awesome :upside_down_face::handshake:

Welcome to Radu’s diary :slight_smile: I’d like to see topics about technical and developmental aspects of nash rather than individual feelings and expectations

2 Likes

Do you think that people’s feelings towards the company is less important than the actual tech? Or is of no importance?
It’s a feedback for Nash on how people that want to express themselves feel about Nash.
You have no right to discount that, and because of people oriented to criticize more then share how they feel, less people are willing to share. Just to avoid criticism like this.
This is just one part of the enormous machine but is not at all less important then any other parts of it.

I will choose Apple over Android only because of my feelings ( they both will satisfy my needs )

Well, you are asking for feedback about yourself not about nash. Feelings and commitment of the community towards the company is quite important indeed.

Come on bro
@Memo

Nash is not a cult, it’s a million dollars (probably billions in the future) worth state of art company, most people are here for the tech and vision, newcomers are visiting the forum for information. Since, we have more than 20 comments on this topic we are going to waste some people’s time that are researching the project. No offense but i don’t think irrelevant topics are going to help them.

3 Likes

You are in the Feedback section of the community. The intent was:

The problem is that many people are oriented to criticize instead of leaving their feedback. The question was clear:

IF YOU WANT, nobody have to.
Thank you for your feedback.

I want to have a good impact over Nash. ( obviously unsuccessful)
From what I see the name “community” should be rebranded to a more specific type of community.
I don’t want to waste your time, and never did.
Good luck Nash’s Tech Community,

I apologize for the 30+ days of inconvenience. :disappointed:
Good luck Fabio.

I will just share this last thing
I was talking with my mom, and I am telling her about what Nash is doing, and the opportunities we will be exposed to when Nash will succeed in delivering the vision. She is saying “that this can’t be true, it sounds unreal, it sounds like a fairytale” to her, and to me. “Hopefully God will hear you”

Why don’t you just join the official telegram group? Most of us are active there anyways, as are members from the team?

1 Like