How our community feels like for me

Well, you are asking for feedback about yourself not about nash. Feelings and commitment of the community towards the company is quite important indeed.

Come on bro
@Memo

Nash is not a cult, it’s a million dollars (probably billions in the future) worth state of art company, most people are here for the tech and vision, newcomers are visiting the forum for information. Since, we have more than 20 comments on this topic we are going to waste some people’s time that are researching the project. No offense but i don’t think irrelevant topics are going to help them.

3 Likes

You are in the Feedback section of the community. The intent was:

The problem is that many people are oriented to criticize instead of leaving their feedback. The question was clear:

IF YOU WANT, nobody have to.
Thank you for your feedback.

I want to have a good impact over Nash. ( obviously unsuccessful)
From what I see the name “community” should be rebranded to a more specific type of community.
I don’t want to waste your time, and never did.
Good luck Nash’s Tech Community,

I apologize for the 30+ days of inconvenience. :disappointed:
Good luck Fabio.

I will just share this last thing
I was talking with my mom, and I am telling her about what Nash is doing, and the opportunities we will be exposed to when Nash will succeed in delivering the vision. She is saying “that this can’t be true, it sounds unreal, it sounds like a fairytale” to her, and to me. “Hopefully God will hear you”

Why don’t you just join the official telegram group? Most of us are active there anyways, as are members from the team?

1 Like

Your positive and high energy is welcomed! I am a lot more like that than I let people perceive. @Radu join us on Telegram https://t.me/nashsocial as other have shared. But don’t feel discouraged, the Nash team works everyday so that people feel encouraged to join this community!

You have sent some good suggestions on the DM to me, I think that we should be able to make something out of that - yes, it might look “spammy” to some, so chat with us on Telegram and use the forum to sharing longer reflections around Nash and starting broader discussion topics.

all the best,

14 Likes