Funds: MVP feedback round 1

I think alining the comma’s/dots of the amounts will be visually less chaotic and tiring to understand the numbers. I’m not talking about my parabolic dividends :stuck_out_tongue:

SharedScreenshot5

Dots alined will make instantly seeing differences between amounts (by length differential) a lot easier.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it was discussed already, but if you have a very small balance the portfolio y-axis is rounding a bit too well.
Expected: 1.80$ 1.90$ 2.00$ 2.10$
Actual: 2$ 2$ 2$ 2$

Hi @Thysboerke!

Thanks for your feedback - you can access this information on the Funds > Assets tab.

I liked the most:
Asset transfer. This was the first time that I used my phone to scan the address and move assets (With the Binance app)

I liked the least:
The ‘Total asset vallue’ chart. The timeframes are not working properly (1W and 24H look the same, 1H shows 15 minute of data) and sometimes I see a message that my portfolio is empty.

Also, please add the staked NEX tokens towards the total portfolio value, or make it an option.

I missed this that I use frequently in this other product:
Convert small balances to a single asset (Like converting to BNB on Binance)

Not something that I use, but I miss the confirmation count when sending/receiving assets.

2 Likes

Random thought I had. If someone is sending a erc-20 token and they do not have the ETH required to pay the network fee, can we have Nash automatically exchange the asset they are sending (i.e BAT) in exchange for the ETH required for the network fee using Nash exchange and its matching engine? That way its easy for the user and they don’t have to go out of their way to make sure they have ETH they can just send the required asset.

5 Likes