Feedback thread: UI and feature suggestions

On Chrome macos it works. try hard reset on the exchange page (Windows: Ctrl + Shift + R; Mac: ⌘Cmd + ⇧Shift + R)

1 Like

I am using a Mac. It doesn’t work. It didn’t work in the test phase, and it didn’t work now.

Did you really just update the page?

1 Like

This is in the log when you press the close button! @canesin

bundle.esm.js:76 Uncaught (in promise) Error: Network error: Invariant Violation: 8 (see https://github.com/apollographql/invariant-packages)
    at new t (bundle.esm.js:76)
    at Object.error (bundle.esm.js:1313)
    at _ (Observable.js:156)
    at m (Observable.js:195)
    at e.value (Observable.js:252)
    at bundle.esm.js:1126
t @ bundle.esm.js:76
error @ bundle.esm.js:1313
_ @ Observable.js:156
m @ Observable.js:195
value @ Observable.js:252
(anonymous) @ bundle.esm.js:1126
Promise.catch (async)
u.runMutation @ react-hooks.esm.js:536
(anonymous) @ AssetBalance.tsx:34
h @ react-dom.production.min.js:76
k @ react-dom.production.min.js:96
(anonymous) @ react-dom.production.min.js:100
S @ react-dom.production.min.js:120
N @ react-dom.production.min.js:147
P @ react-dom.production.min.js:138
z @ react-dom.production.min.js:160
Tn @ react-dom.production.min.js:1634
ce @ react-dom.production.min.js:7093
Nn @ react-dom.production.min.js:1699
Mn @ react-dom.production.min.js:1736
zn @ react-dom.production.min.js:1711
t.unstable_runWithPriority @ scheduler.production.min.js:270
Hl @ react-dom.production.min.js:2722
oe @ react-dom.production.min.js:7078
Pn @ react-dom.production.min.js:1668
r @ helpers.js:84

Clear all the Cache and Cookies and Data in the Browser. That work for me :wink:

Those scroll bars are so 1995. Otherwise looks great!

Also agree with your points made btw

3 Likes

Agreed, would be nice for the scroll bars to get some CSS done. Look at some other exchanges or as Moon showed, it just looks much better than a THICC white bar.

1 Like

After today’s update there is a bug. If you press the trade link, the order book disappears. @chris.fenwick @canesin

report it in the bug topic. this is the UI topic.

Some quick feedback i noticed today. It might have been already reported.

• The graph at funds management does not change when I click 24h, 1w or 1m.
  • The tip sign in the pro exchange screen, that says you can send the funds to the contract address here, can’t be closed.

On Production, I cancelled a limit buy order. It worked flawlessly, but I’m wondering about the resulting icon:

It kind of looks like an undo icon, no? :thinking:

Now that you say it :slightly_smiling_face: But I can’t take back my first impression: I actually tried clicking to see if it would undo the cancel!

on Macbook 13 inch, app.nash.io requires scrolling to see buy/sell buttons. checking on bitmax, binance, coinbase doesn’t have this extra scrolling needed.

2 Likes

Hi. I also have a Macbook pro 13 and do not have the problem that I have to scroll :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I dont’ really care whether the screen fits 100% or not, i can zoom in and out, with chrome the screen fit to screen when its 90% … when we report a problem its just normal to give some extra info.

THX It 's fine now I was 150% on my text (w10)

1 Like

Any reason why there is so much empty space below the recent trades? Would like to see that trade list longer and fill the empty space…

Jup. Same here.

In trade history the scroll bar (not a fan of those scroll bars. Destroying the visual feel.) are cutting the fee amount in half. Doesnt help if i zoom in or out.

My vote goes to remove the scroll bars altogether.

4 Likes

where did you find this trade export?