Feedback thread: UI and feature suggestions

lol look at the amount of UI suggestions…

someones got a stack of work

oh okay, now i saw your answer about fixed numver :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

So i just went through the list and these seem to be the ones doing it. Also while i was going through this list i noticed its not just when switching from trade and back again, its doing it when switching to different pairs. I have to keep pressing refresh to see the orders.

GAS - ETH
GAS - NEO
GAS - USDC
GUARD - NEO
GUARD - NEO
GUARD - USDC
PHX - ETH
ZRX - NEO
ZRX - USDC

2 Likes

The same thing happens if you toggle between or just click 2 x on “orders” or “trade history” they just go blank

1 Like

I totally agree,
the problem with font and font size is from the beginning.
They promised revolutionary design, I don’t see anything revolutionary.
You said well, like was designed in the 90’s.

1 Like

this is a very handy feature … worth noting

1 Like

We have had for a long time the sum of the assets:

3 Likes

My bad…

it wasnt apparent to me… i did however notice switcheo … prob because they have a filled out color on ladder?

either way the exchange does look pretty hot … really happy

1 Like

Maybe use a greyed out colour to indicate the orders which are contributing to the Sum like on Switcheo

2 Likes

Cant choose btc adress when i click on btc logo

1 Like

I am on my 14" laptop I should be able to see and click on the buy sell buttons but it is not. It would be nice to put them back up

hide

when you refresh the page, hidden wallet mode should not disappear !

2 Likes

i like the actual position. Maybe they keep this place for future order type

it’s not good for small screen !

This feature is great but it would be nice if we could get some kind of bracket or visual feedback on the orderbook highlighting all the orders that are included in the sum. It really communicates more effectively that the little popup sum box is a total for those orders. Also someone mentioned this before but the scroll bars are jarring and would look much better with another style.

Like this:

Instead of this:

Great work on the exchange to you and team. It looks really amazing and it’s been really cool to see it all come together :+1:

4 Likes

In the sandbox, I got this graphical overlay of numbers. See the second buy order.

Chrome on a Mac at high resolution. (4k monitor) BTC-USDC pairing.

Why can’t I close the tip window under Chrome? @canesin

Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-03 um 20.59.29

1 Like