Feedback thread: UI and feature suggestions

keeping in mind simplicity should be a goal:

This above image shows zero funds available. To prevent a newbie being scared, there should be a popup that can be clicked away permanently that says “These are your funds in trading contract, click to deposit or withdraw them”.

Or perhaps even better, it should show both balances in there.

The warning icon has a wrong location.

When a transfer is initiated but unconfirmed, maybe place a little notification icon on the “transfers” tab. So they know a transaction is still pending.

The same could be made for the exchange tab. When a trade is executed, maybe place a little icon with a number that shows how many trades completed. maybe even make it yelllow if partily filled and green when filled completely.

I think that it would be better to have “Trading contract” instead of the actual address in the Transfer tab:

3 Likes

it’s already done in the nash app :slight_smile:

1 Like

1)This bar keeps changing size as orders get cancelled or get listed. I suggest to remove it completely and people can just scroll up or down without that bar.

2)This part of the screen still empty (maybe for the bigger screen that i use?) even if more orders got completed

3)On the Markets screen and in home page we need a label that shows 24h volume in BTC/NEO/ETH/USDC

2 Likes

i got correct format. the problem is on your side since all line are inverted.

This is a cancelled order. In my opinion it should show a bit more clear what are cancelled orders and what are open orders. Maybe add a red cross icon with a tooltip that it’s cancelled.

2 Likes

Pt.2 are resolved. do you hard reset browser?

Pt 1. i agree

Wow. Nash Community is amazing. This feedback is so cool to see. Go Nashers!

4 Likes

for the visual side it is better the bar of the same color in dark mode

set USD-C auto default to 2 decimals
in above screenshot u see 3 decimals 0.002 and surrounding btc sizes are set to 6 decimals

how i hard reset? :sweat_smile:

the actual "search my asset is good. they need to keep top bar free for future section.

hard reset on the exchange page (Windows: Ctrl + Shift + R; Mac: ⌘Cmd + ⇧Shift + R).

My bad youre right, in full sreen mode recent trade is a fixed number.

lol look at the amount of UI suggestions…

someones got a stack of work

oh okay, now i saw your answer about fixed numver :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

So i just went through the list and these seem to be the ones doing it. Also while i was going through this list i noticed its not just when switching from trade and back again, its doing it when switching to different pairs. I have to keep pressing refresh to see the orders.

GAS - ETH
GAS - NEO
GAS - USDC
GUARD - NEO
GUARD - NEO
GUARD - USDC
PHX - ETH
ZRX - NEO
ZRX - USDC

2 Likes

The same thing happens if you toggle between or just click 2 x on “orders” or “trade history” they just go blank

1 Like