Feedback thread: UI and feature suggestions

THX It 's fine now I was 150% on my text (w10)

1 Like

Any reason why there is so much empty space below the recent trades? Would like to see that trade list longer and fill the empty space…

Jup. Same here.

In trade history the scroll bar (not a fan of those scroll bars. Destroying the visual feel.) are cutting the fee amount in half. Doesnt help if i zoom in or out.

My vote goes to remove the scroll bars altogether.

4 Likes

where did you find this trade export?

It’s in “Trade”, “Orders” tab.
Note that the sandbox contains an export feature which isn’t live just yet.

2 Likes

Signed out, not aligned:

Screenshot 2020-04-07 at 12.13.38

Signed in, aligned:

Screenshot 2020-04-07 at 12.12.44

So something goes wrong with the styling there.

Also, the dropdown arrow on the NEO-ETH market should be 1-2px to the left to be aligned with the dropdown arrow of the Trade menu section, my OCD can’t stand this :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I like that amounts available to trade appear automatically on your screen. But for chains who require a non-negligible transfer time, it would be nice to add the info icon and tooltip we used to have (in the previous UI), so as to reassure the user his transfer is in progress:

The reason for this is that users who just sent funds from personal to trading are most likely to wait on the trading view of the pair they intend to trade, not on the Transfers tab.

4 Likes

When I want to access my API keys, my muscle memory makes my mouse move to the dropdown on the left side, next to the logo, only to find out that is not the place where they are. So I have to go to the right, click on my name and then My Profile. In there, I need to select API Keys. But, when I’m in the My Profile section, a ‘new’ Services section appears in the dropdown on the left. But clicking on it it shows ‘My Profile’.

So it’s not consistent. I suggest leaving the Services in the dropdown on the left (and maybe rename it to Settings, not really sure which one is better), and just remove it from the dropdown on the right.

6 Likes

I market bought some BTC with USDC. Order book was furnished and yet my buy order is marked as partially filled.

Here’s what the order history looks like:

Here’s the Trade history tab:

My suspicion is: Is this because of taker fees deducted from the end amount? :thinking:

Cant cancel my order. I need to go to the orders tab to cancel it. (Can be because of the sandbox pop-up).

When total order = available balance (100% amount); buy action do nothing.
it works when total order < available balance. so i dont know we cant buy all available balance when we have post “only option”.
All the case should be total order = 100% amount (available balance - fees).
post only = no fees

Sell order works as it should

1 Like

looking good in sandbox :+1:
no more issues with scrolling to see buy/sell button as mentioned above

YES !!! :crazy_face:

Thank you to the whole team for listening to us! you do a great job! :clap:

1 Like

Why not? :thinking: I think it’s great:

• vertical space salvaged
  • gives more weight to the upper top bar (the below top bar had the same height before)

By scattered, you mean to say you would put the last traded price up there in the small top bar with the rest? Don’t you think the last traded price is more handy where it is now, close to the graph? If anything, I’d consider the idea of completely removing it, since it’s visible on the graph: that’s where I’d look for the last traded price. But maybe it has an interest on poorly traded markets?

I’m used to seeing the actual quotation of the last trade price, not the USD equivalent:

What’s the reasoning behind this?

1 Like

When transferring btc from my personal account to my trading account:
The first time I click on “Max”, this error message is displayed : “Insufficient funds”.
When I click a second time, this error message disappears. And it starts again when I click on “Max” again.

First click on Max :

Second click on Max :

1 Like

I’m very happy with the direction that Nash is heading on the UI but I still feel that there is more opportunity to create a cleaner look on the Trade section.

See my suggested layout option below. I feel it would make a huge difference to the look and feel of the interface.

3 Likes

I clicked “Max” several times and the number keeps changing between two values of BTC. One that is ok and I can transfer it to the trading contract and the other with insufficient funds. Max button should give me that maximum amount not amounts :slight_smile:

EDIT: I noticed that one amount is with fees and one without. It took me a while. As a user I cannot do anything with the Max amount where the fees are not included and I can’t send it to the trading account. I would consider keeping only the maximal usable amount I can send and show the fees.

1 Like

I think it’s too soon to be completely rethinking the trading view. Why? Because we just moved into a new UI and it would require multiple feedbacks to justify such an overhaul. As of now, I don’t share your opinion: I find the pair selector (dropdown) minimalist and just about right. I do agree with you on the following topics:

• I don’t see much interest in the “Markets” tab, but maybe day traders do?
  • favorites accessibility could be improved in the future: right now it takes 3 clicks, that’s 2 too many. Here are some ideas:

1-click access to your favorites:

1-click access to your last traded pair:

Probably a neater way to integrate this in the UI though.

1 Like