FALL is OVER in 19 days

Dear NEX team, I have a question: @ethan @canesin

The roadmap indicates that in Fall we will have 5 items fulfilled, however we only have the token sale completed, we know that they do not want to give etimations, but having it on the web it is impossible not to ask for them.

The question is; What is the current situation of each of the items?

Token leaves
Lottery winners can participate in the NEX token sale. 100% !!!

Cross-chain token support
NEX web extension support for ETH and ERC-20 tokens. Cross-chain token conversion support in NEX extension wallet.

Token purchasing
Buy and sell NEO, GAS, and RPX through banking partners.

MainNet trading release
Beginning of trading operations: Matching engine and trading user interface will launch on MainNet with support for NEO, ETH, NEP-5 and ERC-20 tokens.

Staking contract release
Launch of staking contract on NEO for holders of NEX to receive exchange revenue.

Posting this, assuming you missed it recently

Thanks for the update but we should trust the Nex team to launch when they feel its right. Also, I’m not sure that ‘clock watching’ roadmap deadlines in the current market is in the interest of investors.

2 Likes

Personally i’m happy to wait until its ready. I would rather wait patiently for a product and be blown away than the team rush to meet an estimated deadline. I’m looking forward to using this exchange as much as everyone else but launching a world class platform takes time.:smiley:

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure most of the community here wants NEX to launch with confidence and maintain their security so all users will feel safe and recommend others to using the exchange.

Like Ethan have said, they may have a better idea to improve the exchange before launching which can bring a better competitive advantage over the rival. Which i somewhat agree.

With that, the NEX team have previously showed their trust-worthiness by securing the security token regulation with the FMA.

That’s also where the NEX team also said they want to still be open with their exchange even after 5 years (which have been proven for them patiently waiting for a green light from regulators before starting their ICO). This is one of the reason i believe in hodling NEX tokens and its one of the big game changer right now. (every step they take right now is to be compliant with the regulators…which the U.S. SEC and other countries wants)

Thus, i feel there is no need to rush the exchange to be launched even though I hope it can be launched within the estimated roadmap. :grin:

1 Like

Your concern with respect to timeline is in order, however, I think you should consider other factors, particularly: the state of the market (bear market with no end in sight).
Launching the exchange at a time when many people are exiting crypto may not be a very smart decision…

1 Like

A good example of not to rush a launch is Mandala exchange. They decided to launch earlier than planned to take advantage of being grandfathered into the old law in Malta. The response from their Telegram community has been negative due to the poorly designed UX which is funny because before they launched, people who invested in their ICO were constantly asking “When launch? When exchange? When moon?” The team admitted that it’s still in beta after the launch. That’s why with NEX, let’s all be on the same page here and let the team decide when it’s ready to launch. As long as we get regular updates on the team’s progress, I have no doubt that this will be one of the better performing projects of 2018.

4 Likes