Equilibrium feedback: Exchange

Is there any way to zoom in and out on the depth chart? Also would be nice if this would work with a shortcut or “apple gesture”.

(which is possible with the trading chart BTW)

Ive done my fair share of trading on several exchanges but the cross chain trading confuses me… And to add to the confusion: he orderbook is far from intuitive to me. for example: price and size? Size = total amount I guess? Price = price in NEO for 1 ETH? and where is the total?

And what is 0.30 in the middle? the spread? why don’t you show the current price?

3 Likes

There is still an error in the OHLC data for all pairs. It appears that the data linked to the “High” and the “Low” are still swapped. i.e Low values shown for “High” and high values shown for “Low”.

2 Likes

It would be nice to have a window in view with a “glance at the market” like this:

Sorry for Binance example

3 Likes

Why are the individual rows this big? it seems like a lot of scrolling. Also, some clarification in the sorting would be nice.

6 Likes

On the order form, I found the “With Neo” part a little confusing. I had to think for a few seconds. I think “Total” would be clearer in this location and much more inline with what the user is expecting to see.

You don’t need to say “With Neo” as it already states Neo behind the value in the field.

8 Likes

After playing with indicators, i am now stuck with “Bars” chart. I choose different types of chart but nothing change. I tried to reload page, sign out. Browser : Chrome
EDIT : After clearing the cookies, that’s ok

When I sign in with a different browser (Safari) is ok.

1. I really like the hiding (colaps) orders option, so we get a lot of space for the chart without having to go full screen, and at the same time I still see the order book an Recent trades.
  2. I like moving Order book, Recent trades and Buy and Sell to the right side of the screen. Recent trades is too little I think it would be even better for Recent trades to be moved to the right side of the Order book.
  3. Buy and Sell is what I realy do not like, it’s very confusing, have too much blank space between rows, it’s unnecessarily long and takes up too much space.
    I think it would be better that Buy and Sell be completely separated. Using the switch option is not safe and it’s easy to make a mistake.
    No need to reinvent the wheel, as it was done at the Binance. Everyone got used to it and somehow it became standard.
3 Likes

OK1
GAS size don’t fit with ETH sum
NEO size don’t fit with GAS sum

OK2
don’t understand why with MAKER OPTION ON I always pay fee.

1 Like

Whilst trading on the GAS-NEO pair;
When i decide to limit buy GAS with NEO it’s displayed correctly.
When i decide to market buy GAS with NEO, it displays as type a market sell, and it changes the pair displayed to NEO-GAS. I find it slightly confusing.

I think in the market tabs having a NEO-GAS pair and a GAS-NEO pair (or any similar pairings) could set people up for huge misclicks/misactions.

1 Like

Amazing improvement, lightening speed, friendly UI, smooth navigation. I only have a few minor UI modification suggestions here:

trading view setting

1. scale left / right doesn’t respond to the setting
  2. maybe this panel “Graphs | Price | Depth Tradingview Chart” can integrate with the one below into one panel?
    like: “time | m | h | D | M Original | TradingView | Depth”

Order panel

1. maybe change “With *” into “Total”
  2. and put ‘Price’ ‘Amount’ and ‘Total’ to the left side of each’s box, this way looks more compact and use less space
  3. and have “Limit | Market | StopM | StopL”
  4. I like the fee information below, very considerable

Top panel market pair

1. seem can be organized into a more intuitive and efficient ways, I like using colors to differentiate different markets, I also like the old-way that organize into BTC, ALT, FIAT markets
  2. market pairs in the drop down can be more compact and organized into four columns: "MarketPairs | Price | Up&Down% | 24h Volume
  3. and put stars on the left right next to each market pairs

:smiling_imp::money_mouth_face::star_struck::heart_eyes::100::rocket::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Few things.

1. Can we please have it auto submit the enter credentials after 2fa has been entered if the password is already entered? (this pops up after you try to complete a trade)

2. If you do buy or sell orders using the 25% or 50% button etc quickly, it won’t continually update your balance after placing your order, it takes say 25% of the original amount you had, rather than 25% of the amount after the previous trade.

1 Like

Order book is not fast enough and it’s still buggy

5 Likes

Lots of people will make a photo or screen shot from the 12 words anyway. Suggestion that If you click further after less than 1 minute to make a warning pop up. Something like “are you sure you made a hardcopy and not a photo or screenshot? theses are easily hacked/lost and we have NO backup”… Same with the 2FA…

2 Likes

i would love the dollar value pop up right there, i am not keen on binance tha has it but its very important for noobs like me and nash is all about user friendly experience. This maybe prevent some users making mistakes too in their orders.

6 Likes

AAAHhhh… I made a mistake, I wanted to sell 10 GAS, not 1000 GAS… how do I cancel?

2 Likes

In a previous revision of the beta testing there was a version where the order book and the recent trade history were both in one window under different tabs. I found this to be a good screen space saving initiative. I liked that solution much better than the current tiny recent trade history window.

Example of my preference below.

1 Like

I have some remarks for this iteration of the exchange:

• First, the side window to fill the order was better positioned on the left, the mouse had less distance to move from the side bar to the buy button, it was more ergonomic.
  • It would be great to be able to collapse all the small windows individually to make the chart looks bigger.
  • The arrow to collapse the window should also be reversed in my opinion:
    arrow
    It should indicate the action that the click would generate (in this case it should point upward to signify that by clicking on it, the window would go up)
  • I can’t say much cause I can’t enter the beta now, I have a lot of problems to get in the exchange, it was working better on the previous iteration of the exchange.
2 Likes

I don’t know why some pages aren’t loading properly, but i’m reading in the comments above that it’s something others are experiencing as well. Therefor, i’ll just give some feedback on the things that i can see so far!

1.) On the funds-page. There is a tab ‘‘transfers’’. I would prefer ‘‘transactions’’ or ‘‘transaction history’’.
2.) On the exchange-page. I would really prefer a landing page when you click on the tab, similar to that of binance. Mr_Belfort mentioned something similar in his comment 5 days ago and i fully agree with him.
3.) When you click on the ‘Market’ button, i find a simple list superior in clearity (with all the available trading pairs, current market price, 24h price movement and total market). I would prefer a lay-out similar to that of binance instead of al these separate boxes. It doesn’t look clean imo. Furthermore, I don’'t see the point in trying to fix something that isn’t broken. Binance has this pretty much covered, so why don’t we just learn from their lay out.
4.) I would suggest to add tabs for the most popular markets (e.g. Btc market, Eth market, Ltc market, neo market, etc). That way, people don’t have to search through all the possible trading pairs to find the market that they are looking for.
5.) At this moment, it’s not clear for me what the stars represent or what i can use them for.
6.) After a few minutes on the exchange, i was automatically logged out. I didn’t get a message that i was automatically signed out due to inactivity, and that i needed to sign back in if i wanted to use the exchange. It felt a bit strange/rude that the system didn’t told me what had occured and provide instructions what i needed to do from that point.

Well that’s all for now. I really like the overall lay-out of the exchange. Also, i’ve noticed you can zoom in/out of the chart. Very nice. I can see the team is working hard on all the iterations and it shows. I hope you find my feedback usefull. If I was unclear in my wording or if you have any questions, please contact me.

I’ll try to log in again tomorrow, to see if I can test the exchange in action.

Take good care,
Nick

4 Likes

On behalf of Nash I would like to say thanks to our community for all the feedback, our MVP is fully defined in UX and features (a process known as Beta Freeze). We do not plan to run release candidates publicly.

All the best,

6 Likes