Community based marketing efforts

ok, I didn’t know about that. Well, Accepted! The good thing about is; the longer nash is still flying under the radar, the more I can accumulate! :wink:

2 Likes

23 hours left to vote for Nex;

2 Likes

Nash Link is the finalist of the Product Hunt’s award for the best crypto project. Be sure to vote and ask your friends for support as well… Winning this competition would be great for exposure!

5 Likes

So if I didn’t tell anyone to go through all of the pages until it says that Vote is Complete , their vote will not be counted? When this competition ends?

Correct

In this case, the competition is very poorly executed, confusing and this details need to be indicated in every post on Twitter :flushed: ( for the future)

So disappointed :disappointed:

Do we have more time?

There’s no definitive evidence to suggest that’s actually how the voting works. All we know is there’s a “Complete Voting” button, which leads to a “Thank you for voting!” page. Nowhere on the landing page to they say “voting only counts if you hit that Complete Voting button”.

Anyways, I reached out to support to get a conclusive answer. Personally I don’t think you need to go to the last page for votes to count. We’ll see.

2 Likes

From J.P. Morgan words:

“when I have a product that I believe in, I don’t just display it to the public, I display it in style “

I think we need an elephant or something shocking and unforgettable to help Nash grow :thinking:

4 Likes

@pplvee thank you so much for confirmation :partying_face: we are 31 votes up then :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: I really didn’t want to call all of my friends again :flushed:

2 Likes

Sorry for the false alarm, saw this warning on Reddit and didn’t want to risk that our Nash votes become invalid. I deleted my post about this warning.

1 Like

Let’s all like this post :+1::+1::+1:

Amazing exposure opportunity!

1 Like

We are losing with 9 hours to go;

nope.

I mean we are not 1st and Nash deserves 1st place compared to any project :slight_smile:

1 Like

Next round;

3 Likes

Ethan reached out to Pomp, let’s support him;

3 Likes

Any thoughts on how to shift YouTube’s focus from associating Nash with NEO and get our own identity?

Thank you :handshake:

By branding Nash as blockchain agnostic with support for native coins of various chains btc, eth, neo with more coming soon.

1 Like

Well, I consider this a real problem too. Nash has undergone a dramatic transformation. Once set up on NEO it has been linked to the Bitcoin and Ethereum Blockchain and evolved as a blockchain agnostic DEX, which is the only one that enables traders to own and trade their real coins. This transformation story needs to be told, again and again.

It would be better to link Nash as a brand closer to Bitcoin. This would need some tremendous marketing efforts, though. What makes an identity anyway?

Well, it’s basically build up of a vision (aspirations of what it hopes to achieve), a mission statement (describes what the organization needs to do, to achieve the vision) and values (according to which the company wants to act). All this needs to be embedded in a compelling story, which contains all the elements a good movie has.

Maybe something like this can be accompanied by mascot, which represent all that nash stands for. Chainlink is quite successful with the Link Marines for example.

2 Likes