Make Anthony Pompliano aware of us

Please can someone from Nash formally make Pomp aware of us?

Also liking Fabibis tweet so it remains at the top rather than excessive tweeting might be a good idea

4 Likes

He is aware. He even directly asked for the nash community not to spam all of his tweets…
Sometimes an idea with good intentions can turn out to be harmful

3 Likes

That’s why I was clear when I said -

“Also liking Fabibis tweet so it remains at the top rather than excessive tweeting might be a good idea” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately, Pomp requires to be paid for shilling projects. He once was a desirable route to pursue but greed has called on him. This is why you will see CZ from Binance on his podcast multiple times and Pomp will not ask any hard hitting questions.

I would recommend Laura Shin from Unconfirmed and Unchained podcasts. But don’t shill Nash to her. Let her discover it for herself. Drop breadcrumbs for her…
https://unchainedpodcast.com

https://twitter.com/laurashin?lang=en

2 Likes

If the claim is true (paid for shilling projects), it may actually be something to consider. Pomp is considered primary source on Bitcoin and it’s benefits so that fee may well lead to over many conversions to new Nash users. His fee may be worth the cost or it can be a total waste of capital.

Would definitely need a cost-benefit analysis with conversions as one KPI. I like Laura Shin as well - don’t know if she has a “fee.”

3 Likes

Good point. You’re right, Nash can definitely appeal to Pomps listeners, considering Nash is a solution to many of the problems within the exchange space recently (today). Yes conversions are definitely needed for us right now. It is probably one of the most fertile moments for conversions right now with WSB. How do we appeal to these new user bases? I guess we may need to appraoch them from their court and head over to the podcasts and shows they listen to & watch. Maybe Laura and Anthony are too focused on the current crypto base and perhaps something Nash should only pursue if it is free to do so.
Completely agree with you on paying for advertising if the conversions are there to be got and they may very well be from podcasts outside the market

4 Likes

I can imagine Pomp would charge a fee for public statements or (obviously) advertisements running during his podcast, and I think there’s definitely a cost-benefit case to be made for pursuing that route.

However, what I’d really like to see above all else is either Fabio or Ethan getting on the Pomp Podcast just having an open and honest conversation about Nash, Bitcoin, exchanges, etc. And I can’t imagine Anthony charges to have guests come on the show. The trouble is with getting him interested enough in Nash to WANT to have Fabio/Ethan on.

How can we accomplish that??

1 Like

See here;

1 Like