Community based marketing efforts

The links provided by @pplvee are on point.

To ELI5 what integrating Nash Link means. There are 2 parts:

• Create a Nash Link account on link.nash.io
  • Complete registration by going through KYC and bank account steps

Integrate Nash Link into your online store

• If you are using an e-commerce framework (Woocommerce, Prestashop, Magento 2…), this step is pretty much like installing an app on your phone: you install a “module” on your site’s administration tool
  • If your online store is custom-built, you will need to use one of Nash’s SDKs: this requires more technical skills but if you have such a site it’s likely you have technical people with you. An SDK helps you install the required code on your site easily.
  • In both cases, you will need to generate a key from link.nash.io/developers: 1 in sanbox for testing purposes, 1 in production once you’re ready for go live

3 Likes

Thanks for your explanation.

I think Nash should do a proper setup guide in a form of a video that we could send to our contacts.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Crypto Lark mentions Nash in his video!!

1 Like

Like, retweet, comment;

2 Likes

Vote Nex!

4 Likes

Wouldn’t it make sense to retweat this on the nash twitter channel and ask the 68T Followers to vote for nash?!

1 Like

Nash twitter account was tagged dozens of times about this so it is impossible they haven’t noticed it. It seems their practice is not to officialy endorse those voting calls.

ok, I didn’t know about that. Well, Accepted! The good thing about is; the longer nash is still flying under the radar, the more I can accumulate! :wink:

2 Likes

23 hours left to vote for Nex;

2 Likes

Nash Link is the finalist of the Product Hunt’s award for the best crypto project. Be sure to vote and ask your friends for support as well… Winning this competition would be great for exposure!

5 Likes

So if I didn’t tell anyone to go through all of the pages until it says that Vote is Complete , their vote will not be counted? When this competition ends?

Correct

In this case, the competition is very poorly executed, confusing and this details need to be indicated in every post on Twitter :flushed: ( for the future)

So disappointed :disappointed:

Do we have more time?

There’s no definitive evidence to suggest that’s actually how the voting works. All we know is there’s a “Complete Voting” button, which leads to a “Thank you for voting!” page. Nowhere on the landing page to they say “voting only counts if you hit that Complete Voting button”.

Anyways, I reached out to support to get a conclusive answer. Personally I don’t think you need to go to the last page for votes to count. We’ll see.

2 Likes

From J.P. Morgan words:

“when I have a product that I believe in, I don’t just display it to the public, I display it in style “

I think we need an elephant or something shocking and unforgettable to help Nash grow :thinking:

4 Likes

@pplvee thank you so much for confirmation :partying_face: we are 31 votes up then :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: I really didn’t want to call all of my friends again :flushed:

2 Likes

Sorry for the false alarm, saw this warning on Reddit and didn’t want to risk that our Nash votes become invalid. I deleted my post about this warning.

1 Like

Let’s all like this post :+1::+1::+1:

Amazing exposure opportunity!

1 Like