Call for community translations

I will try with the Spanish one

3 Likes

Updated hi_IN.json. Very happy to help! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

A quick heads-up for translators: I work at Nash as a copywriter and wrote the English texts that are being translated. I also have a lot of experience translating into English from a few languages.

If you have questions about what you’re translating, please do not guess but contact me! I am familiar with the JSON documents and should be able to clarify any comprehension problems you have.

You can find me on GitHub/GitLab as @lexipenia and on Telegram as @cstfenwick

We’ll add my contact details to the repo soon.

7 Likes

For Hungary, as well?

1 Like

Sure, why not. If the community is here to maintain a quality translation. I expect things to be a bit chaotic in first week of translations but to get really good after it.

3 Likes

If you are facing issues using Github for the first time there is a desktop app that might make your life easier: https://desktop.github.com/

1 Like

I have been noticing many repeated words and sentences in the same context. Is it possible to make it so that translating these duplicates would replace all the other duplicates with the same translation? @canesin

1 Like

No, those are key-value pairs that are read from this file and placed in the code.

3 Likes

Still need for German translation? I dont have much time these days but could try to help anyway. This is hopefully just a low priority side project as i think other features such as token listings & mobile trading is much more crucial for exchange performance. Mobile first!

de_DE is quite advanced. But more eyes are always helpful. Different people, our copy writer doesn’t coordinate mobile development.

PS: I have edited the original post with more information :smiley:

There are still 1000 lines that need to be checked. (Combination of our existing translation + machine translation.) Please go to the DACH Telegram group for more info.

1 Like

Hi Asus78 das hier ist der link für die TG-Gruppe in der wir alles koordinieren: https://t.me/NashDEuebersetzung

Is anyoe here from Russia besides me? I can translate part of the file.

There’s a small mistake in the german translation.

It’s ‘1 Dezimalstelle’ but it’s ‘X Dezimalstellen’ for 0 and 2+

3 Likes

How’s the Dutch translation going? Any help needed?

1 Like

we are on more then half now, are you on the dutch telegram? today i did 2300 till 2500.

1 Like

Found another thing: There’s a missing translation and it’s one of the more important messages to translate.

Please feel free to look up the public translation repo and make changes. I get notified about the PRs and merge them in as fast as I can.

If you cannot find this particular text in the JSON file, then it’s possible that it hasn’t been “exposed” in the frontend yet. Ping me and I will contact the developers about it.

1 Like

Hi @chris.fenwick ! Why you don’t push m’y NUpdate #543 and when could we see Fr on Nash.io ?

1 Like

I have to fix punctuation and other errors in the translation PRs and also had to make sure both your and Marc’s changes went in. It’s not always as simple as just pushing the “Merge” button.

I found time for it this morning (Saturday) and the French translation is now complete, so we can enable. I expect it will appear some time next week.

4 Likes