BNB is what I thought NEX would be when I invested

Registered market instrument, such glorious words! How’s that working for you so far? And why not find a way to give utility to your registered market instrument, like cheaper fees on Nash if paying with NEX, or other utilities. This will surely bring more value to it. But yes, we are bound by regulations where 80% of the planet can’t trade on Nash, can’t even swap their crypto dust for ETH, but hey, we got MPC right? Have a look at Shapeshift how they managed to turn it around not having to answer to regulators anymore, nor having to require KYC.

2 Likes

Are you here to ridicule or to help?

:handshake:Nash it! :handshake:

Regulated was Nash’s biggest hype in 2018. Now it is Nash’s handcuffs. Market is mooning, Lark Davis shilled multiple times but NEX not pumping shows MARKET DOES NOT WANT IT.

Having said that, best time to buy is at (non-covid) ATL and support level. I hope it breaks $1 this bull run.

1 Like

so far so good. I have 3-5% interest. better than the banks give me for my money.

3 Likes

buying something and hoping for a 9000x is a bit of good faith. the best way to get there is to pull something up yourself and work hard.

2 Likes

Yeah, people forget that, I myself have 30K+ coins and I am pretty happy with my dividends, The modest goal for Nash should be reaching 5-10 million volume everyday in 4-6 months with strong marketing and later to grow organically to 20 million. I am checking the rookies section of Nash league and some of them do a decent volume.

3 Likes

@canesin Is there any chance for offering Nash infrastructure to Elrond? To build some sort of link between Maiar and Nash exchange? That would basically bring to hundreds of thousands of Maiar furture users non custodial trading…

1 Like

At the end of the day it comes down to adoption. It doesn’t matter how good your product is if you do not get the volumes you are dead in the water. Nash is a better product than Binance but Binance has the resources and finance to develop and improve their product. If Nash doesn’t start getting some serious volume and NEX doesn’t start doing something re price action, the project is in real trouble.

Hi @decades , technically I don’t see the impediment. However as you know it will depend on the strategy the leadership sets for the company, both @Kellogg and Ethan have already said to the community they will do some sort of communication - I am also eager to see that.

As others commented, I don’ t believe the issue is/was exposure (marketing) as projects successful in the current market haven’t done much of it to get to their positions, like Yearn, Sushi and Uniswap. In my view the market fit of the exchange wasn’t there (for several reasons - passing from technical to business like compliance). We see for example greater natural demand for Nash Cash and Nash Link, so there are many things Nash the company can do to focus to grow, from fixing that fit issue to pursuing on different avenues.

For that let’s wait for official communication.

5 Likes

This is frightening to read. I hope everything is okay Fabio.

Could you please explain a little bit more why do you think the message is frightening?

the exchange has little market fit

"I am also eager to see that. "

Last 3 years I fought with many explaining nash, spending hours in telegram every day… but If you guys all started the company together, i don’t understand whats this change, you are now like one of the community members trying to see whats the next step ? well !

2 Likes

I picked up on that too. Like passing the responsibility to others to take the hit. Is there internal alignment?

really worrying

1 Like

“We see for example greater natural demand for Nash Cash and Nash Link, so there are many things Nash the company can do to focus to grow, from fixing that fit issue to pursuing on different avenues.”
As the purpose of the NEX token was to pay dividends from the revenue of the exchange, the focus should be improving the exchange and finding more people to use and trade on the exchange, as currently there are 100 traders on the exchange and the main volume is done by 10 people. Nash Cash is great step forward, but focusing on Nash Link would be big mistake. How exactly is Nash Link going to generate volume. If a person goes to a place that accept crypto payments and wants to purchase something with Nash Link, do you think that this person would generate massive volume by buying stuff for $100 ? How many people have to use Nash Link in order for NashExchange to generate good volume so we can see our dividends grow in time ? I can tell you - millions of daily users. You can have this affect with 10000 traders on the exchange.

If the company wants to shift their focus in NashLink and payments, first establish a name and improve the already built project and after that introduce the new products. What happen to “We are going to be bigger than binance for sure” ?
Please focus on improving the exchange, hire more devs to fix the bugs, hire marketing team. I don’t care about the price of NEX I do care to see the product, that I invested in the first place to succeed, NashExhange - the non custodial exchange that would be bigger than binance.

1 Like

Here is what I believe would help the team:
More encouragement
More recognition for the efforts
More constructive feedback
More personal implications
Less direct orders…

Because of the moral principles that Nash is following, I think everyone at Nash is aware of what was said before. What was expected to be accomplished by now, in reality is really much harder.

Some adjustments along the way, maybe even more funding or some corrections in profit distribution is probably the way of taking the company to the next level.
What do I know ( almost nothing, I am not building a company that is trying to change the world ) for sure the internal state is restructuring the way of doing things. Will see how this will play out.

Why don’t we try to stay supportive and limit the amount of direct insults.
The most I hate when I tell someone about an opportunity and if something deviate from the course they are telling me: “ I TOLD YOU or YOU TOLD ME”
People don’t really like to take responsibility for their own actions, I want to believe we are better than that :handshake:
I see the logic behind what’s happening in the community and the way Nash is communicating, the way marketing was done until now, and why we didn’t grow.

So for the future to be different, many things should be different. New strategy is not necessarily to be the winning strategy, but as long as we don’t destroy the community ourselves, the Nash team can try again & again until we succeed :muscle:
@canesin & Nash team stay strong my friends :handshake:

4 Likes

I think when they explained why they are restructuring it was because having all the founders make decisions over everything was not working out. It’s not passing responsibility but trying something different.

3 Likes

@Kellogg, With Fabio clearly taking a backseat, please don’t wait to long for this official announcement.
Couldn’t you give the community a date? With all the recent changes (ceo, cmo, new strategy, fabio’s choice to focus on coding) it’s detrimental to investor confidence to keep people in the dark any longer than you have to.
The lack of certainty is allready showing the in the official TG. This lack of information is causing the perfect environment for FUD imo.

NB: i wanted to adress Ethan as wel, but didn’t know what his name is on this forum :sweat_smile:

The crypto ecosystem is focused on the price of tokens and its ranking in the coinmarketcap and Money brings money: so you could

1. buy back nex on the secondary market. It proves that you have confidence in your product, The price of the token increases, it reassures investors, it gives visibility on the coinmarketcap and new investors / users will come.

2. what you have achieved so far is great (mpc, non custodial wallet, exchange <20ms, L2, crosschain solution, API management with trading bots … Etc) but this product still needs to evolve to correct the last little flaws of youth. It also seems to suit a more experienced audience. So putting this product on the back burner first is a good idea.

3. now you have enough perspective to know that we are passive investors. Nash saving is expected by many Nasheurs because you feel secure on Nash and you would like to make regular deposits and have a full passive income. The idea of ​​having the security of Nash plus additional income is very, very appealing.

4. use Nash link to have additional volume. Nash link seems to have fallen from the sky, the perfect product easy to sell and working right away! It can also be used to extend Nash’s influence everywhere thanks to the powered by Nash mention.

5. Nash cash: it’s perfect. It is really a pleasure to use it. This is I believe the first product to come out flawless from the start. Similar it can be used to extend the image of Nash with the mention powered by Nash but it is above all a source of income for you in case of partnership with other platforms.

6. create hype: I know you don’t like it at Nash because it doesn’t look serious enough but it’s not forbidden and it works very well. We can’t think like in the ordinary economy here it’s crypto :slight_smile: why not do like elrond. 100 days of news and update partnership, objective etc. Statistics from https://stakingnex.io/ and https://nash.blockshain.com/ are very important to investors and should be accessible from Nash! These are details for you but for us it is very motivating for several reasons.

In short, there is plenty to do here, failure is unthinkable! I think there is not one winning strategy but hundreds. The mistake would be to let the token get lost in the meanders of the coinmarketcap while waiting for some miracle solution.

Ps: fabio we love you!

5 Likes