Beyond the Chain: A podcast from Nash

Nash is launching a podcast! Starting this Thursday, Beyond the Chain is a bi-weekly podcast that takes a deep look into blockchain technology and connects the dots between decentralized finance, business and the wider world. Listen to the trailer here!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://blog.nash.io/beyond-the-chain-a-podcast-from-nash/
32 Likes

2 Likes

Love this initiative!!!

1 Like

Way out of left field ā€“ love it!

1 Like

Thatā€™s the Nash we love !

2 Likes

Awesome, canā€™t wait!!

Awesome!

As somebody on twitter suggested, I would second their suggestion to take video in addition to audio and post on YouTube as well. It would help the discovery and viewership.

11 Likes

Agree :crossed_fingers:

Really niceā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looking forward to the podcasts! :smile:

This is really great - looking forward to tuning in.

Some suggestions (maybe to consider over time - no rush):

(1) As @slackr suggested - video/conference recording for a YouTube post? Or even just upload the audio mixed with a placeholder image video. Thinking maybe this might reach a wider audience?

(2) Whenever Iā€™ve watched Nash recordings in the past, the audio and/or video looks a little low quality (not the ā€œsalesā€ snippets - they look great, but the quarterly meetings, etc). Would be great if wherever possible you put a little extra into the audio/video to make it higher quality e.g. use a DSLR+good lighting where possible, a bit of audio absorbing material around or podcast in a room without too much reverb. Stops the ā€œoh theyā€™re recording on a potato againā€ type feel.

(3) Maybe if this takes hold having higher profile crypto guests as well at some point? :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Looking forward to the first episode!

1 Like

Legit!!! :slight_smile::+1:

Finally the reason of the crowd will be heard :loud_sound:

Really Awesome :clap:

1 Like

Great stuff !

I canā€™t agree enough with having video with audio.

Being able to upload straight to YouTube is huge for exposure. Please donā€™t let this community suggestion fall on deaf ears!

3 Likes

please also post the podcast on youtube.

even better if you have video podcast. it will bring more visibility.

3 Likes

Yes audio with video, so we can share It in other social media and increase the audience/useršŸ‘

2 Likes

I wondered if nash was going to have more open talk discussions such as a podcast, I remember when I first found out about nash I loved watching that CNN video and watching fabio speak in front of a number people was very intriguing

1 Like