At What price are you likely selling your NEX?

75 % staking for 2 years

15% selling at 10 dollor

10% selling at 15 dollor

I stake it all, if the Founders have locked their NEX for Two years, why not mine,these two years might hold the bull run,so I don’t want to miss even a single penny of dividend.I will Receive dividend and compound it for two years, then I will take some Money and build a House and call it a Neon House.

4 Likes

I wish Nex to full fill all our dreams . :beers: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

100 % staking for 2 years
than again
100 % staking for 2 years
than again
100 % staking for 2 years … infinite circle

and with dividend buying everything and making this planet a better place :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Amen

Their tokens are locked until September 2020 right?
So I think a lot of people are going to stake, one and a half year… Instead of two years.
:wink:

@bunder Yeah. Slow release over the two year period

With $1000 monthly in Africa your really Somebody, with time you can build a house and Buy nice Japanese Car

1 Like

That is changing fast @BaClaire, if you look at African Lions like Ghana, Ethiopia, Côte d’Ivoire and Tanzania I believe next 10 years will have huge growth with minor changes on local legislation an transparency improvements. That is one of the reasons at NEX we are looking forward to expand markets in Africa, l believe that the same way most of those countries skipped directly landlines to mobile it will skip traditional banking services directly to blockchain solutions, in my view M-Pesa and PesaLink are just a symptom of that, reality is that they don’t fully deliver the vision and paper cash is on its way out.

9 Likes

If you want to expand your markets in Africa… I think NEX is on the wrong way…

Why that @bunder ? This is not in detriment of other regions, for our launch we have been clearly focused on Europe and US.

2 Likes

Because of the infrastructure, like internet. Of course, everything in these country’s is getting better, but there is still a lot of manipulation and corruption, by the government and also on the streets. That will still be there in 10 or 20 years.
I’ve seen it myself, and I don’t think the changes are going that fast. If you want to expand to country’s in Afrika, it can take a while :wink:

@bunder My friend I am coming from Tanzania, and Most Tanzanian keep money on mobile phone solutions, in almost every after one house there is a shop were you can withdraw or deposit Funds in your account, We pay all Bills through Mobile money,water bill, electricity, Tax,TV subscriptions,you can pay even your friend by transfer money to his Phone number. We have already adopted the Digital Money solutions Long time ago. The thing is to withdraw Tsh 10000/=, you will be charged like Tsh 1300/= of which it is more than 10%. 1300/= is enough for a good dinner for poor Tanzanian living under one dollar a day. Block chain Solution will solve a lot here.We already know about Digital Money we just need the low service charges. @canesin I will send you a picture of how big these charges are and then you can see for yourselves,

6 Likes

Your view is not backed by the realities on ground. As long as NEX has a mobile phone interface, it will do well in most if not all African countries.

2 Likes

Hope you guys expand to Kenya.

Interesting that @canesin mentioned AFRICA giant without #Nigeria .Nigeria has the highest population in Africa and very crypto friendly .

Thanks @BaClaire for the detailed description on how it works in Africa, very interesting!

To be honest, really did not have a clue that it is like that already. Good info!

2 Likes

Lol. Nigeria is full of potential and of course a youthful, crypto-friendly population, but the current leaders are a bunch of old men who do not see the need for fostering a business friendly environment. The polity is rendered lazy due to an oil mono-economy.
So not surprised Nigeria was ignored.
Nigeria, despite its size and remarkable features, accounts for less than 0.5% of tourism in Africa. Do you know why?

In my opinion, India is also a big big market. Not to mention payment service industry in India is growing and about to explode. Warren Buffet made his first investment in India in one of the payment service companies recently. However, banking license may again be a problem with crypto being involved. Hope NEX finds a way to operate within India.

3 Likes

I agreed. Some fast developing internet countries of Africa are, Nigerai,Ethiopia,SouthAfrica,Ghana,Kenya,Cameroon. I believe if some of US in here coming from Africa are contacted, we can act like mediators to spread the news or help to make the company expand or act like Brand Ambasedors.

1 Like