At What price are you likely selling your NEX?

Because of the infrastructure, like internet. Of course, everything in these country’s is getting better, but there is still a lot of manipulation and corruption, by the government and also on the streets. That will still be there in 10 or 20 years.
I’ve seen it myself, and I don’t think the changes are going that fast. If you want to expand to country’s in Afrika, it can take a while :wink:

@bunder My friend I am coming from Tanzania, and Most Tanzanian keep money on mobile phone solutions, in almost every after one house there is a shop were you can withdraw or deposit Funds in your account, We pay all Bills through Mobile money,water bill, electricity, Tax,TV subscriptions,you can pay even your friend by transfer money to his Phone number. We have already adopted the Digital Money solutions Long time ago. The thing is to withdraw Tsh 10000/=, you will be charged like Tsh 1300/= of which it is more than 10%. 1300/= is enough for a good dinner for poor Tanzanian living under one dollar a day. Block chain Solution will solve a lot here.We already know about Digital Money we just need the low service charges. @canesin I will send you a picture of how big these charges are and then you can see for yourselves,

6 Likes

Your view is not backed by the realities on ground. As long as NEX has a mobile phone interface, it will do well in most if not all African countries.

2 Likes

Hope you guys expand to Kenya.

Interesting that @canesin mentioned AFRICA giant without #Nigeria .Nigeria has the highest population in Africa and very crypto friendly .

Thanks @BaClaire for the detailed description on how it works in Africa, very interesting!

To be honest, really did not have a clue that it is like that already. Good info!

2 Likes

Lol. Nigeria is full of potential and of course a youthful, crypto-friendly population, but the current leaders are a bunch of old men who do not see the need for fostering a business friendly environment. The polity is rendered lazy due to an oil mono-economy.
So not surprised Nigeria was ignored.
Nigeria, despite its size and remarkable features, accounts for less than 0.5% of tourism in Africa. Do you know why?

In my opinion, India is also a big big market. Not to mention payment service industry in India is growing and about to explode. Warren Buffet made his first investment in India in one of the payment service companies recently. However, banking license may again be a problem with crypto being involved. Hope NEX finds a way to operate within India.

3 Likes

I agreed. Some fast developing internet countries of Africa are, Nigerai,Ethiopia,SouthAfrica,Ghana,Kenya,Cameroon. I believe if some of US in here coming from Africa are contacted, we can act like mediators to spread the news or help to make the company expand or act like Brand Ambasedors.

1 Like

Does payment service touch the matching engine collect fees??

yes

Yes but I think @canesin said that fees from payment service are not included in the investors’s dividends. Correct me if I’m wrong

I think you are right altough I hope you are not right :grin:

Maybe this helps you guys:

1 Like

So that means my hope is true? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Read the White Paper.
Fees from payment services are included!

When using one of NEX wallets to pay a request (be using the extension, mobile or web) in the future the vision is that you will have the option to use any asset we can form a trading ring with and we will trade at current market price for you to be able to honor the payment. This trades go through the matching engine and so fees collected are redistributed. But the final transaction is a blockchain direct transaction A -> B, as such there is no fees collected since NEX is not a intermediary there.

12 Likes

Okay, thanks for clarifying :+1:
The matching engine is the cornerstone of revenue and, fingers crossed, it is going to be fast, efficient and reliable.

good vision

Going to get my initial out anywhere from 3.5-15$, long term staking from there.

4 Likes