Any chance at a limited edition "early backer" hat or shirt when the NEX store goes live?

I was hoping there may be a chance for ICO contributors to have the opportunity to get a limited edition NEX hat or shirt with the NEX logo that also has a caption with something like “early backer”. Possibly for only those that got into the ICO and contributed could get it by matching the ICO contributors NEX address within the store.

This would be a nice feature of allowing early backers to purchase and have a custom item.

23 Likes

interesting suggestion, @carla.

6 Likes

what good that you call attention @canesin, extraordinary suggestion of @NATENEX, we wait for your answer @carla

snapback hat :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great suggestion. Maybe I’m going overboard here, NEX logo in front with some caption as suggested and at the back ICO transaction hash. So it will be intriguing for someone who looks from back and will be all the more interested to see whats in the front :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I was thinking something simple like the NEX logo text on the front with “EARLY BACKER” in smaller text centered underneath. Then on the back of the hat along the center of the back rim “NeonExchange.org”.

Simple and effective.

3 Likes

I like the idea of a limited edition shirt. If it’s white, I recommend the following:

• Dri-fit material (no cotton)
  • embroidered logo or sewn-in patch: this would be more costly, but the shirt would feel more premium
2 Likes

I was thinking something like this, just my thoughts! @carla @canesin

6 Likes

Looks great, I would pay for that too. What is missing something is the slogan “Trust Yourself”

It’s important not to have too much information on the clothing. ‘NEX’ at the front and something in small print at the back is ok.
And I think you mean ‘Trust Yourselves’

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. The slogan is less important than the logo and website address. The early backer says something for the user and would make it a limited edition item.

1 Like

Thanks for posting! We’ve already designed a few special things for our early backers and have been taking your suggestions on board. There’s a lot happening this year, so you should have a number of pleasant surprises. If you come to our presentation and stick around, the team will also be happy to talk about your ideas in person :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Perfect! Can’t wait to see what the team has in store!

An alternative… maybe release high res logo for us to create our own merchandise. A lot of these merch ideas are great, but I don’t see myself using most of them.

Another idea: Once the exchange is launched, maybe launch a marketing campaign for the most creative merch or art created by the community (must be shared on social media). It would be great to see the creativity amongst the community.

Trust Yourselves.

Let it be sewn logo and letters!

Nice, one addition: choose from this version and snapback hat :slight_smile:

Totally understand your point. I do agree with you also regarding control of quality of merchandise.

My thinking is along the lines of being congruent with the ‘Trust Yourselves’ motto. I’m possibly overthinking the theme but I do believe that because everyone are essentially individuals with unique preferences, it would be great to see people make their own unique merch that they would actually use/wear.

For me I often am quite picky with hats, shirt styles/sizes, water bottles, pens etc. You’ll also find that because it is quite niche, that it is not cost efficient for anyone to mass produce merchandise. It will often go unsold and if given away, then unused/unworn and thus the party that is spending money for the community will result in a loss.

The press kits are along the lines of what I’m thinking.

2 Likes

I would like a simple beautiful Nash hoodie. :nash_token:

1 Like

I just want all payments in Nash Store to be done using crypto only and using NEX matching engine. :smiley:

1 Like

Early Investor badge could be cool too, been here since day one haha

5 Likes