AMA with Novem – 15:00 UTC, Friday 3 July

Nash is listing Novem Gold’s NNN token this week, which represents the ownership of real gold on the NEO blockchain. Our NNN/USDC market will go live on Friday!

Learn more about Novem here:

Starting at 15:00 UTC on Friday 3 July, we’ll be hosting an AMA with the Novem team in this thread.

Please think of your questions in advance. We’ll unlock the thread when the AMA starts.

Best wishes,
The Nash Team

22 Likes

The AMA with @NovemGold is starting now!

5 Likes

if I lose the keys to my NNN tokens, what happens to the underlying gold? likewise, what happens if my keys are stolen?

3 Likes

if I want to redeem my gold in your vaults, what does the process look like?

6 Likes

Hi, the whole community is really excited about NNN listing. How to check that the NNN token is backed by Gold in reality, not on paper? in other words, how to confirm its legetimacy. Another question, will there be liquidity provider for NNN market in Nash?

3 Likes

How does liquidity work for the pair when it is a quasi stable coin? Who is providing it?

2 Likes

Can we send USDC to Novem for them to purchase gold and mint tokens on our behalf?

1 Like

Do you plan or would you like to see any further collaboration with Nash?

1 Like

Will there be a liquidity provider on the NNN / USDC market from the launch on Friday?

7 Likes

Hi, if at any time I want to get my gold in physical, can I request Novem Gold to be sent to the address that I determine regardless of the country where I live?

2 Likes

Welcome @NovemGold!
We are excited to have gold on Nash.
Can you tell to Nash community, how do you think to change the gold markets?
Which are your goals?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Do you have plans to list NVM on Nash in the future?

1 Like

Nash could help solve loss issues with MPC and reversible unclaimed transactions (channels)
?

Will Novem wrap things other than Gold/Precious metals, are there plans to wrap things like bonds or equities?

2 Likes

Good question. At the moment it is like with every other cryptocurrency. If you lose your private key you no longer have access to the tokens and the gold remains in the vault. We are evaluating different solutions for this issue, which the whole industry needs in our opinion.

4 Likes

How to determine price of the token, is it truly connected with price of the gold and will you be market maker on Nash exchange?

You may check our Terms of Service: https://novemgold.com/en/terms-of-service.html .
In short, the process atm is as follows you write us an email to contact@novemgold.com .
Depending on the amount and where you are located you can either have it sent to you or you can pick it up.

7 Likes

Given that the price of physical gold has decoupled long ago from the price of paper gold is there a safe way to have a price feed regarding physical gold and compare it to the NNN token ?

2 Likes