AMA with Novem – 15:00 UTC, Friday 3 July

Wellcome to the new future platform Nash @NovemGold
There are too many project about gold. But its first time, I saw based on gold stock.
Will you guarantee these stocks keeping and what is your properties to bring gold investors to NNN ?
Thanks…

1 Like

We have set up quarterly audit by Grant Thornton. They check that we really have the amounts stored, which are displayed on the blockchain. You may check our latest audit report here: https://novemgold.com/en/audit-reports.html .

13 Likes

Is it possible or in the future to use NNN as collateral for lending in fiat or crypto?

1 Like

Hello @NovemGold
Is my ‘already KYCed account’ by Nash enough to buy NNN from Nash ? Is that KYC shared between Novem and Nash ?
And if i’m in a country where Nash is not present, but you, you are present, could i redeem the NNN already bought using Nash ?

2 Likes

Liquidity will be provided by us.

16 Likes

i presume ull be reserving the right to freeze NNN to wallet addresses ?

you looking to service the Chinese market ?

You may purchase NNN here on Nash with USDC, as those tokens are already minted. We will continuously provide new supply to satisfy demand.

7 Likes

Yes, we do have some things in mind. These however are dependent on the demand. Future will show.

4 Likes

Good. You should ask the Auditors to store these reports in their website and share the link from their site to increase the trust factor :slight_smile: Anyone can create a pdf file and upload to their own site and can mention it has been audited by so and so.

Just a suggestion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello NovemGold,
i have some relatated questions that you can probably answer all at once.
As your business address is very very close to the business address of NASH, I am curious if your teams met in personal and what was the first impression you mutually had? Does it have any benefit for you that you are both located in Liechtenstein? Which were the reasons for you to choose NASH as a new partner exchange?

2 Likes

We do have a global network. There are however countries delivery is restricted by government or limited. One example is China.

1 Like

You may contact us to clarify whether we are able to deliver to your country.

2 Likes

Hello NovemGold.
Are you planning to trade between NovemGold and institutional investors using nash?

Our main goal is to establish ourselves as a global market leader in the gold industry. Therefore we moving both digitally and physically in the future. We have created an ecosystem of NVM Tokens, NNN Tokens and Gold Stores. NVM Tokens can be used to purchase NNN at a discount. Also these tokens will be burned over time using parts of our profits. NNN are the 100% backed gold tokens. Lastly, our stores are a profitable way to generate revenue and we also educate many of our traditional customers through our stores by explaining a better way of buying, selling and storing gold. This is something no-one does worldwide.

9 Likes

Yes, we would like to collaborate on many things with Nash. One is the listing of both our tokens.

7 Likes

What type of customers has Novem?

I think our mission is already a huge one. We will stay with what we can do best, which is working with precious metals. Given the demand we may also look other precious metals, however the model might slightly change then, because of physical properties of each precious metal.

6 Likes

Are there any institutional investors or hedge funds among NovemGold’s clients?

2 Likes

The token is pegged to the gold price of physical 1 gram gold bullion plus a premium that is needed to offer you such a product.

6 Likes

What is the reason why you have built on the NEO blockchain and not on Ethereum, for example?

2 Likes