"Your account is permanently locked "

What is this shit and why is my account blocked ?

1 Like

mines fine… so yeah its not systemic

No orders to cancel, all he has on nash are NEX tokens and they are locked.
We are having issues transferring from personal to trading so something is happening ^^

yeah and it’s the weekend of course

Haven’t seen that before hmm, contact support as well as it suggests.

I haven’t order at this moment

We’re aware of the problem and are looking into it now.

1 Like

@BILLYBELT2018 and @kazanchev, preliminary update: it seems to be a 2FA error introduced in last update. For security measures the accounts get blocked after repeated tries on the 2FA and on the update the counter is accumulating.

We are trying to reproduce your error, we saw that there was a failed transaction on the blockchain. I will provide a update in 1h.

1 Like

i already reported this issue to support before. i had my account permanently locked after 0 or 1 failed 2fa attempt, it reported i tried too much times, while in reality i think that i wasnt even finished entering the code yet.

2 Likes

:wink: it is working now !!

1 Like

So as @BILLYBELT2018 informed we have already pushed a fix and have been monitoring the 2FA issue, further improvements are to be live. Our chat support will be active the next couple hours if you need to contact us with urgency. We will process tickets as usual.

4 Likes

still an issue. my account just got blocked…seems like i am not the only today!! really frustrating!!!

yeah, I understand. This kind of errors, cannot be possible on such a big exchange. Mention, we had already 2.000.000 users every day…

That had to test it more and more before make the updates.

This is onacceptable. :neutral_face:

Until he is the only one having this issue I expect more that it is a problem with his own account, not a general bug in nash affecting all users.

What makes you think you are not the only one?

1 Like