Would be awesome to have built in smart trading options like 3commas offers

If anyone has used 3 commas before they have a great UI and smart trading section that allows you to set everything from stoplosses, to trailing buy/sells, and ladder buys/sells. A lot of people use this for binance since binance themselves do not allow you to use these options all together directly through the exchange. If you could integrate this kind of functionality into the nash platform I bet you would get many more people than without it :slight_smile: I would definitely use the exchange more! :slight_smile: Anyone else agree with this? Use the 3 day trial to get a feel of the user experience I’m talking about if you do not know what I am talking about. Cheers.

5 Likes

I hadnt even thought about this :+1: … a fantastic idea which should be fully looked at by the devs. 3 commas has some awesome trading tools i would totally love to see on NASH at some point. Great post, would be nice to get a dev response to if this would be possible in the future. More cross platform integration on NASH… stop the need for going to 3rd partys to get the tools you need and house them all under one roof on NASH exchange for the win!

2 features i would love to see most are:
SmartTrade: you can open a trade and plan both Stop Loss and Take profit simultaneously.
and
Trailing features: Maximize your profits automatically changing TakeProfit & StopLoss targets.
Let`s say your target is +10%, but the coin goes up to +20%? Trailing mechanism will follow the price and close your position with best price possible.
Auto-follow both for SmartTrade & SmartSell.

4 Likes

Check out this new feature from trading view! If this could be implemented in exchange that would be awesome! https://www.tradingview.com/blog/en/place-orders-via-the-drawings-11927/

1 Like

looks very interesting. I was not aware of this type of feature. Would like to hear it from the NASH team.

Ya it makes trading more profitable and has clear GUI’s so that the user can easily keep track of every trade, and you can visually see how close your trade(s) are to their stoplosses, targets, and/or buys. I would love to see something similar to their “smart trade” section on nash. (Only available to 2 year stakers of some agreed amount of nash of course :p)

i agree with you 100% on this

If you could integrate this kind of functionality into the nash platform I bet you would get many more people than without it

I wounder what founders have to say about it?
@canesin @ethan

Thank you

2 Likes

Thanks, and yes it would bring in more people for sure, loads of people pay for this kind of luxury from third parties (including myself at one point), imagine if all they had to do was stake some nex (and get paid to do so). I have a good feeling about this, it would provide the best user experience of any exchange.

5 Likes

Great idea, should suit Nash’s ambitions!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah, would be a good idea to implement on the platform

1 Like

Me too

Its a great idea to integrate into existing tools that nash users need. This will entice users to come in to trade :blush:

2 Likes

yes I agree :slight_smile: would love to hear feedback from the team!

1 Like

I’ve used 3 commas too, it makes you feel so secure when trading, would definitely be head turning if nash implements it. I like how you through in “would provide the best customer experience” haha you testing the team or something? They did claim to aim for this.

2 Likes

Ya well i know they have a lot to work on atm and this probably would take them a long time to implement. I would just feel more comfortable trading on a platform that visually shows me markers of all the details of my current trades. The smart trade option is truly liberating.