Will there be any more Nex token listings any time soon?

I was wondering if Nash tries to get their securities listed on any more exchanges than just Switcheo before they launch? And if they launch will it be available from within the Exchange?

I know it is a security but still…i am sure they can be listed about anywhere (see switcheo) with no to little risks.

I really hope Nash takes care of this and doesnt under-estimate the impact it has. I have seen many coins not taking care and they basically disappeared from the minds of people.

1 Like

Hope so, not a huge fan of Tokok

1 Like

As far as I understand, the team is not actively trying to list the token anywhere. It is a registered security so from a legal perspective, no current exchange is capable of listing it. Any exchange currently listing it has done so of their own accord. So I wouldn’t expect any additional exchanges unless someone else decides they want to take a chance and list a security.

1 Like

excuse my lack of knowledge on the legal side of things, but why can’t exchanges list legal securities?

Mostly because depending on jurisdiction you would require some sort of Securities Dealer License to legally list securities or security tokens for sale.

1 Like

nash is not like other typical coins… nash did not approve listings on any exchange so far. If any other exchange can legally list securities they should be free to do without nash’s approval I believe. Many companies paid millions for just listing, what a way to waste the ico money