Who staked 100% of their tokens for 2 years?

I did and I couldn’t be more excited. Curious who else did!

4 Likes

Is it possible to stake your NEX tokens for 2 years as Tir1?

1 Like

Yes it is.

Yes mine are all locked for 2 years :grin:

2 Likes

Hi, please can you give some advice to a noob. I am thinking about staking my tokens for 2 years, but I keep seeing everyone talking about doing this tiered staking system, but it sounds like a lot of hassle and I like to be quite hands off. What do you think?

Also, are there instructions on how to stake somewhere? I thought it would just be from the wallet, or do you have to do it on the exchange?

Once we’ve staked, are the tokens safe? Because currently I use my Ledger Nano to store them on Neon wallet which I feel is safe?

Thanks, I’m just a bit confused!

Do you need to send your NEX token to exchange first? I send my GAS and NEO tokens and was very quick and easy and I can see it in my portfolio but can not find option for NEX token, Can someone help me? Also waiting to pass Tir1, now it is denied and need to upload in daylight my ID and selfie.

All in for two years!

2 Likes

Staked 33% for 2 years so far.

Hi, please can you give some advice to a noob. I am thinking about staking my tokens for 2 years, but I keep seeing everyone talking about doing this tiered staking system, but it sounds like a lot of hassle and I like to be quite hands off. What do you think?

Also, are there instructions on how to stake somewhere? I thought it would just be from the wallet, or do you have to do it on the exchange?

You have to stake from the exchange. Do not simply send NEX to the smart contract address yourself. See below:

Once we’ve staked, are the tokens safe? Because currently I use my Ledger Nano to store them on Neon wallet which I feel is safe?

Staked NEX is sitting safely in a smart contract, programmed by Thomas Saunders and his team. I would consider the tokens very safe, but if you’re still unsure – and you’re code-savvy – you can review the Python smart contract here:

2 Likes