Where is the QNT announcement?

I message @canesin on this but no reply.
Quant markets were listed two days ago on Nash but there is no liquidity on the markets. Order books are empty.

The whole community know about this listing but the Nash twitter has not announced it yet. When will we be able to trade QNT? Because at the minute, if someone was to trade these markets, they would get REKT

nah mate. they contradict themselves. Why list a coin if they arent going to give the market liquidity straight away? Sure Fu** it why dont we list XRP there an leave the market empty for a few days before we do anything. We can enjoy listening to the XRP army moaning about market orders losing their funds.

Nash is obligated to be mindful for their users. What would happen if someone was to use Nash and not understand that there is no liquidity?
Nash is contradicting themselves

1 Like

We are in contact with QNT, they wanted to provide liquidity themselves but since that has not kicked in yet we decided to not announce the market.

12 Likes

Thank you Fabio

1 Like

Hi Fabio. Any updates with QNT providing their liquidity?

2 Likes

soon I hope

Hi @canesin , any update? Over 1 month now. Quant community moving to Kyber Network to trade. A missed opportunity

1 Like

Hi Fabio… Any update with QNT liquidity? Nash Community is advertised by yourself as “somewhere to come talk to the team members” but yet you have ignored my polite communications for two months now.

Gilbert [QNT CEO] mentioned yesterday that it is coming in TG

1 Like

Great, thank you for your reply. Disappointing that we’ve to contact the other team ourselves to get information.

1 Like