When Stable Coin for Europe?

Is this a long term legal issue or what keeps Nash from doing so…I will not trade on Nash without having a stable coin like 99% of other exchanges offer. In order for Nash’s success these things are crucial:

1. Stable Coin for Europe/Worldwide
  2. Bitcoin Trading
  3. Nash Trading on several Exchanges (Nash most crucial)
  4. More & More tradable tokens. (ADA & XRP at the top)

I think Nash needs to take some more risks on some legal things. It is not like they will get fined for every small thing other exchanges have done for the past 3 years.

Without these, price will keep dumping!

1 Like

Other exchanges have a huge competitive advantage by not following every single rule…see binance. After 2 years they started to change things because they had to…no fines no nothing!

1 Like

Yeah, pretty sure they are not just sitting there. Most stuff takes a lot of effort. Still it seems quite slow compared to others. I wouldnt care if the top mentioned “basics” were implemented already. After that and making some decent income they can add more and more features. Without decent income (apprx. 2 million unwashed traded volume) this wont work. It is not like in 2017 where no to little marketing gave u 50k new users per week.

I agree with this. Being too safe can mean death for a startup… It makes me mad to think that all great features of Nash will benefit other exchanges who have listed NEX because NEX is not listed on Nash exchange itself :face_vomiting:

1 Like

You can’t go half-compliance, half-illegal. NEX was registered as a security, therefore Nash has obligations to follow regulations now.

It would be even worse if a company purporting to be fully compliant is found to be doing the complete opposite.

Come on guys. Take a step back and look at the bigger picture – you’re looking at the landscape through a microscope. I feel like a broken record, but give the team some time and exercise patience.

4 Likes

if Nash was out to purely make a fast buck in the short term, I would agree they are being too safe.
But I invested in Nash because I believe in their long term vision. This involves building a fully compliant, ground breaking fintech company that stands the test of time. In today’s regulatory climate, it seems like its more important than ever to understand legal framework to achieve these goals.

3 Likes

am losing faith in this project.
soon i will just sell at loss and move back to binance.

Then you probably shouldn’t have invested in the first place, because it will take more than a few weeks to reveal Nash’s potential.

Like most of us here I truly believe in Nash’s future.
Like many of us here, I’m frustrated by Nash team not fulfilling announced deadlines (I’d rather they didn’t give any in the first place and wake up one morning to the good news).

3 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

I agree that this is a long-term investment and it still has great potential.
Still, I can’t agree with the quoted statement and I don’t like to read it every now and then.
If the person you replied to is an ico participant, then he would probably have had expectations based on the expectations given in the “Wertpapierpospekt” which should everyone have read at that time. We are far of that roadmap and someone seeing delays today … well at least I can understand his arguments.

Can fully agree with this though:

Like most of us here I truly believe in Nash’s future.
Like many of us here, I’m frustrated by Nash team not fulfilling announced deadlines (I’d rather they didn’t give any in the first place and wake up one morning to the good news).

3 Likes

stable coin wise (i dont have access to lawyers) but looking to Centre … its perfectly legal to issue usd-c in europe (or make it available for trading). im sure they will be issuing a Euro-c coin in near future. legal tender-wise ur look at bermuda and then prob L-stein coming soon

Here you and the list in the order its in … it goes .

Supported countries: Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Benin, Bermuda, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chad, Chile, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kenya, Republic of Korea, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Mozambique, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, San Marino, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States (excluding HI, NY, MN), Uzbekistan, Vietnam, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands.

Having thought about this for a second … if NASH is saying they cant list USDC in europe or any of the above countries it an only mean they are seeking their own banking partners. Its actually a smart move towards issuance… establishing their own banking partners theyll need to set up and agree a whole bunch of stuff… fascinating legal things that id just hate to know … ahah
mainly kyc and wire transfer agreements / intergration… pretty much copy pasta …

saying this product is not legally available is simply not true so if u think for a second what are the other alternatives to why they havent rolled it out … id say ive taken a reasonable shot at why

Ill take a stab at Nash trading and wen … this is some heavy crystal ball work .

but its going to come from this direction Liechtenstein and their super dope blockchain act recently passed by parliament … its 172 pages long and is an epic read.

I think it kicks in january 2020…

once Nash becomes a Trustworthy Technology Service Provider in Liechtenstein. im pretty sure that opens the door for them to list NEX within that tiny principality… and i would imagine (but could be way off here that invites OTF MTF licences for the rest of Europe)

Canesin reckons its not high on his list to become a TTS provider in liechtenstein , which i find hard to believe …
but thats my best shot answering ur 3rd question

Ive reconsidered why its not high on Canesins list … its possible they essentially already have it … Yes actually thats most likely what he meant. were gonna get the TTS provider . we are a shoo-in . the team prob helped ( in some small way ) construct the new legislation … and im not kidding

Totally agree. For example, Bakkt did the same with their custody solution. Also, you don’t quite often know what are the corporations working on. Apple does not announce what are they working on. When they are finished, they launch with the finished ready product.

Actually i thought about this again and it could just be … lol … simply that Nash cant get the liquidity providers sorted out for Europe. Why there would be an issue with USD-C liquidity providers specifically in Europe i have no idea … Centre has shown that europe its legal to offer this product

nah this doesnt really make much sense either … gave it my best shot

once Nash becomes a Trustworthy Technology Service Provider in Liechtenstein. im pretty sure that opens the door for them to list NEX within that tiny principality… and i would imagine (but could be way off here that invites OTF MTF licences for the rest of Europe)

Wouldn’t that tiny principality mean almost entire Europe, since Liechtenstein is part of Europe single market through EEA.

ohhhhhhhh … yeh but … TTSP doesnt necessarily translate to OTF MTF … or are u an expert in this area ?

actually read ur quote … i even say it can lead to otf mtf licence AND the rest of europe …

I guess I hit a nerve here…Maybe Canesin can give some clarification.

Anyway…it would be wise to “Underpromise & Over-Deliver” instead of vice versa :-/

1 Like