What would you find useful?

Hey guys,

With the pivot in full motion, what kind of tools/apps would you find useful?

I’d thought i’d create a topic on this to gather some ideas.

For me personally i’d appreciate a tool/graph where you could see your received dividents, both total and split in the different income streams (l1,l2,fiat on-off ramps, earnings etc).

What would you like to see/use?

Kind regards, Nick

3 Likes

As stated in the previous topic;

https://community.nash.io/t/onboarding-new-users/13427/2

What I would find useful are some presentations about Nash services so that EU based supporters of the project can promote Nash and onboard new users.

1 Like

We will be releasing a new website soon. There is also our latest brochure:

4 Likes

Thanks Chris, could I send you guys translated text so I have the original presentation on my native language?

Should I use this brochure for introducing people to new services or some other materials? The presentations would commence in October so I am not in a hurry, just asking about the most appropriate and up to date material.

1 Like

I don’t think we have time to slot in translated text into the brochure. It’s also already a little out of date.

Hopefully the new website will be enticing enough for people. I don’t think people need a powerpoint to be sold Nash. We’ll add translations to the website as soon as we can.

2 Likes

Chris, what we are talking about here are people with no prior experience with crypto that we expect to entrust their savings in some crypto project. Now I know that due to the non-custodial nature of Nash services users don’t really entrust anything to anybody but I think people should be educated about that and various other benefits of Nash (benefits over using some other savings programs, introducing them to other services on Nash platform, etc).

1 Like