What will be the First Tokens/Coins to be listed on Neon Exchange?

@canesin What will be the First Tokens/Coins to be listed on Neon Exchange? Shall we be able to buy them by Fiat directly?

3 Likes

Probably some NEO (NEP) tokens and or Ethereum (ERC) tokens. As this has been asked before, but not answered i don’t think you’ll be getting a better answer then this. But perhaps we’ll be surprised :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think so many critical questions were answered,indeed, through my understanding this one is the simplest, may be through this community we might get the answer.

+1 I would really like this to be answered

I belive it will PHX as per website

I hope they find a way to start with BTC.

2 Likes

@canesin @ethan Please, can you say something on this?

$soul $gas $neo $phx $nos $eth

1 Like

Probably NEP5 and ERC20 tokens. However, fiat pairs might only appear with NEO, NEX and PHX first. BTC and LTC may come after that.

The initial tokens to be listed have not been decided yet. We have a set of rules to establish as we want to be transparent on the process and costs of it.

4 Likes

BTC trading pair is the bigggest volume to start with. we need to gain confidence slowly from launch

3 Likes

Thank you for the response, we are looking forward to it

@canesin @ethan @carla I would like to ask you how many projects/companies applied for listing on Nash ? Can you name a few if it’s possible ? Are any of those that applied securities?

Thank you

1 Like

Should be decided by now I assume?!

Indeed, it was decided upon and the public was notified during the 2018 Q4 quarterly event!

You can watch the event here

Here is a copy of the slide that references all the initial markets that will be available on launch.

Yes but I am more interested in how many token applied since the the announcement and which of these will get listed in August?!