We up 15%

Seen the price up 15% on cmc, wats happened? :grin:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What happend? We are up 15%, thats it. Why make a post about it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This type of reaction on price action shows that people are almost depressed watching the price of the token for a long time. And we all know what happens to the price after long depression (via market cycles psychology) … Well, not always, sometimes you can get the second, third and fifth stages of depression as a gift from which nor you, nor price of the token will move away, but its not Nash’s story , we all know what kind of team is behind all this and does for all this, then you can understand that people need to stop staring non-stop at the current price of the token and relax. Better times are clearly ahead

1 Like

Lol it was just one whale who bought 30 k tje past 12 hours :rofl:

Orderbook so thin :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

I only asked because the price suddenly jumped. I know the worth and quality of this project but will ask questions, that aint gonna change… But i appreciate the responses even the crude ones lol

2 Likes

I didn’t mean to sound rude, sorry if it happened

2 Likes

Np dude :wink::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Moooooon :joy:

2 Likes

I just love the politeness of people from our community ( FAMILY) Nash Family :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

The price isn’t that important right now. Let’s come back to this in 5 years and see how high we’ve come.

6 Likes

Moon boys :joy::joy:

Hello World. Hodl’ing for years. Breaking that $1 resistance with our hands of steel and packing our bags of NEX to go to the moon :stuck_out_tongue: :rocket: :rocket: Jokes. (be mindful of trading psychology :P)

2 Likes