Video quality

Sorry if this comes out a little rude and please @canesin don’t take this personally but… what happened in this video?

Did Nash suffer from a decent mike shortage? Sound quality is horrible. This looks like the result of a 6th grader school project.

On the positive side, I really like that you’re speaking in your native tongue. It’s refreshing to have a video in other than English.

The video was recorded with professional equipment. It is very understandable to me, probably you just don’t know the language, I have to listen things very loud in german for example.

Yes. The team and some community members recorded several videos in their native language a few months ago (as you can see by the summer in Vienna) to release later.

5 Likes

Thank god for captions/captioners for us English only speakers so we can still understand what is happening :slight_smile:

I like the authenticity of this video. Nice one @canesin. :ok_hand:
ps - if you want constructive feed back on audio clarity:

1. Background music could have been lowered slightly
  2. Sometimes it’s better to use a lav mic if outside / noisy venue

Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 08.52.53

3 Likes

This video is more than fine, great quality in my opinion and fabio is honestly the next elon musk

1 Like

maybe adjust or improve some audio parameters but like the idea to do a simple video, looks more human than selling something.

1 Like

lol people get so wild about a utube vid …i liked it … i like the idea. Do a spanish one @fabio i bet you speak Spanish

nice change from the toxic twitter assault

Not every video has to be an epic production, I mean it could be that way but whatever. We know they can produce really professional video content when it matters as they’ve already shown.

Fabio if you see these reviews, see in each of them possible improvements for the future :facepunch:

1 Like