User experience

I love nash, i staked my NEX for 24 months and believe in the team and the Project, i consider myself to be well informed on technology and crypto exchanges (bittrex, binance, bitfinex, huobi, kucoin, bibox, kraken, switcheo, etherdelta, idex, aphelion, liqui, etc) .

For the referral program i tried to teach my coworkers and family to register and use nashexchange, but all of them found the process too difficult (their main language it’s spanish and can’t read english so that made it even more complicated.)

Also, on september i set a buy order and forgot which pair it was, it took me 10 -15 minutes to figure out where i had it and cancel it. I think it should be easier.

This isn´t a complain, just trying to share my experience using the exchange.

Note:This is the most user friendly cripto app in my country so far.

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback.

We’re already working on simplifying the sign-up flow as we’ve noticed some friction there.

Could you go into more detail about what you found difficult?

1 Like

I find the Orders tab to be pretty straight forward.

1 Like

you are correct, that day somehow i missed it and spent like 10 mins clicking around the exchange, my bad.

Yes, i will write them down and comeback.

Please make sure to share those annotations here! We have a lot of work to do, we should translate the exchange to Spanish after our current efforts to translate to German. We are not using some automated translation like Binance to have a higher quality.

3 Likes

@GeorgeG Bitso also works with a card interface, i like that.
As i said in a other thread, look at the UI of coinmetro here:
https://demo.coinmetro.com/#/dashboard

It has a dashboard with easy card interfaces. hovering over them you get withdraw/deposit and sell/buy buttons. The trading interface has a very clear and clean “Buying” and “Receiving” functionality. All together with nice icons of the coins etc.

1 Like

I’m back, sorry for the delay.

• Person 1

Female 22y – Can read English
Had no problem signing up (took around 22 mins to register)

• Person 2

Female 28y – Can’t read English (Used google translate browser option)
Confused the sign up button, for sign in / Regístrate, Registrarse (translations are synonyms)
Sign in / Registrarse / Log in – (Inicia sesión)

Started the process 9:35 – ended 9:55, after downloading Nash app, signing in, enabling finger print on the app and scanning the QR code, didn’t want to enter personal information, didn´t finish KYC, she said there were too many steps, and a little tedious.

• Person 3

Female 25y – Can read some English, didn’t use google translate until the 12 words step
• Activated google translate on browser.
• Had problems following the instructions, screenshotted the 12 words.
• Didn´t finish the process, not enough memory space on the phone to download google auth.

• Person 4

Male 53y – Can´t read English, I walked him through the process, used google translate.
Found the process easy but time consuming, we started the process a week ago (office got in the way) and only found the time to finish today (took around 28 mins to finish the entire process)

• Person 5

Male 50y aprox – Can read some English, he did it by himself, didn’t use google translate.
• Didn´t finish the process, not enough memory space on the phone to download google auth.
• He told me, he didn’t find the process difficult and took some time to read the instructions carefully.
• Took 21 mins to reach the download auth step.

• Steps i found
  1. Received referral code, open email.
  2. Write down full name.
  3. Enter Country of residence
  4. Create account (username + password).
  5. Go to email, click verify and continue.
  6. Log in
  7. Activate google translate, read instructions, save 12 words.
  8. Insert 12 words in order, account created.
  9. Download 2 factor authentication app.
  10. Scan QR code.
  11. Insert 2FA code.
  12. Accept terms and conditions, logged in.
  13. Click Verify Tier 1.
  14. Download nash app.
  15. Sing in nash app on phone, insert Auth code
  16. Enable touch ID.
  17. Logged in, go to settings, KYC and start process.
  18. Enter personal data.
  19. Scan ID.
  20. Take selfies / get verified.
  21. Refresh browser. End of nash signing up process.

Extra steps for Mexican users.

1. Go to Bitso.com – Register.
  2. Deposit fiat.
  3. Buy BTC, ETH.
  4. Go to nashexchange, save ETH or BTC address.
  5. Deposit BTC or ETH to nashexchange. End / or deposit BTC or ETH to other exchange.
  6. Buy NEO
  7. Deposit NEO to nashexchange.

Final thoughts: Setting up a fresh account takes around 20-28 mins, we had to add up the other steps international users like myself need to take to make a deposit. We are talking about 30-40 mins to buy crypto, some people may find the process tedious and abandon it.

5 Likes

thanks, it’s good to know the quality it’s priority, and i know good things take time, really appreciate all the work you guys are doing.

Oldsport spotted my mistake, i was looking for my placed order on the Funds Tab and not on the Trading one, pretty obvious now that he told me, but i completely missed it and ended up clicking every pair around until i found it.

Just a thought, maybe in the Portfolio breakdown (individual assets), we could get infomation where our asset is located if we click on it.

This is precisely why we won’t be using automated translation software. It’s not reliable. All our translations will be worked on by native speakers.

Thanks for the rest of your feedback. We’re currently working on implementing a faster sign-up flow.

2 Likes

Hi Team, I got a lot of new people start using Nash and one minor thingy they are walking into is that I have to guide them through were there base addresses are the neo,eth and btc public addresses, maybe a simpler way to show were they are would be nice, lots of peeps need to send their portfolie over from different wallets ect. Now they have to search through site>profile>Accounts seems easy but I get lots of questions about it. Thx

I just deleted yours and @Mzer0ni comments, couldn’t be more misplaced and ill-informed.
The price is provided by CoinMarketCap API and they had a issue that we needed to deploy a work around - has nothing to do with new features or a bug at Nash.

1 Like

OK, didn’t realize this, so sorry my post sounded FUD-like and good that you deleted it. When using Nash, people would instinctively blame Nash when this happens so it would be good if you could display some message about this in the interface of the exchange.

EDIT: I deleted the rest of my posts about this issue