A marvel! very happy to have read the entire report. Congratulations NASH team !!!
Reasons to be bullish:
- No critical flaws in current code were found in any of five reviews (two with Recurity Labs, two with Cure53 and one with NCC Group)
- Our token listing procedure has now been finalized
- We are satisfied with the user experience of our MVP designs (the Nash Exchange, funds management tools, and fiat on- and off-ramps)
- We have finalized our protocol specification for Bitcoin trading on Nash, which will be implemented soon after launch. Support for Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and other related chains will follow rapidly
- Mobile division finalized the first version of our app designs and Quality Assurance released the first versions of our in-house automated monkey testing and end-to-end testing libraries
- Finished our Go, Python and TypeScript client API libraries and accompanying documentation.
- Finished integration with our initial fiat provider
Follow-up question I have:
- Where are the remaining 168,000 potential customers coming from (32,000 from referral program sign-ups)?
Lottery participants for the ICO
With Bitcoin in a short time we will have a lot of volume