Unlock Staked Tokens

I understand that we all agreed to the terms and conditions of staking, but ever since nash waved the red flag on the exchange (for now) I think we should be allowed to have the option to unstake. Over the course of 1.5 years I have got a little over 50 dollars and due to circumstances in my life I need these funds. Is their anyway I can pay a five to ten percent penalty to unlock my tokens. Desperate times.

Maybe nash doesn’t have the ability because its a smart contract? Hard to believe a centralized enterprise couldn’t make this happen. Regardless im wondering if I can finish my stake a bit early and take a penalty.

Youre right, it’s a deployed contract that doesn’t have a clause to exit like you mentioned. I know its been discussed a lot, and things may change as the staking contract evolves, but its just not possible currently.

Sorry to hear of the turbulence happening around you

3 Likes

This is not quite correct. There are admin functions in the smart contract. So it would be possible to build in a function that allows this. In the meantime I am also of the opinion that it is perhaps no longer quite right to keep it that way with the fixed 24 months or less. A lot has changed at Nash and they are now taking a completely new path.

1 Like

Guys, there are warnings that you agree to before staking:

Personnal situations are unfortunate, but this topic is off the table.

I’m locking this thread.

4 Likes