Tranfers Bug?

Hi All,

I hope the NASH support team can help with a query I have raised to support and I do not want to cause panic in community.

I transferred 10 NEO from nash exchange to my ledger, I double checked the address I was sending to and went through 2FA security and the NEO was sent to a totally different address.

I then tested with 1 NEO sending to my ledger address and again sent to a random address I had never seen before after I went through 2FA.

Looking on NEO scan I see the NEO in the wallet addresses and it seem they were created by some smart contract.

Can the nash team please confirm if this is a genuine bug?

thanks and can this be looked into

Interested to see the outcome. I hope they can explain what happened here. No one wants to lose assets like this.

support have been in touch and hope they can find out what happened

There was a similar 03 bug a while back - you would send 3 neo and it would randomly take 7 neo but this was patched

2 Likes

it seems support do not want to help and reckon my pc was compromised

2019-12-09_22h10_33|690x119

I have already offered to demo or try and replicate this to their engineering team but they not seemed interested.

I remember there was a 03 wallet bug where users would send 3 neo but the it it would take a random amount from your wallet which was eventually patched by 03 team.

This is why people leave crypto because you get no help when you try and report a genuine bug which can affect other users,

Noted but how many other users have sent from ledger to Nash back and forth to test this?

Don’t you think the Nash team should look into this checking though any logs instead of of giving a generic response?

Look at the screen shot I posted already

Look I am awaiting Nash engineering to respond

That’s is for engineering team to explain hence why I open support tkt

If I tested with one neo back and forth from Nash to ledger …why did on the 4th try from what I recall it went to wrong address after 2FA

Of course my pc has a malware…seems more like a bug

This is not Nash and neo

Go and be unhelpful elsewhere

Sent from my iPhone

Are you are trolling with comments Idc

Pls do not respond anymore