The Nash launch program has begun – and we're offering $100,000 in BTC plus 46,000 NEX as prizes in our referral giveaway!

Finally the time has come, the hard work of the team will be rewarded. The community gets new members. So I use the opportunity and share my referral, maybe someone can use it Thank you

I was wondering if you win a price (and that is a big if) are you then able to see which tickets gave you that price? A few friends used my referral code and we agreed that if one of use is a winner, that we will split the price. But then I need to know what the winning tickets are.

That’s not how it works. Having more tickets just increases the probability that your address is chosen. There’s no link between specific tickets and the prize.

See the T&Cs, point 9:

Thanks. I was afraid that was the case when I read the terms and conditions. A well, we will see how it turns out. First I have to win something :joy:

For all new users, you can use my referal link: https://nash.io/referrals?code=dsYaEA
or code: dsYaEA
Thank you and good luck winning! :slight_smile:

Finally time for me to join this topic aswell :slight_smile:
If you still need to sign up for the exchange and giveaway… :
Code:
2PBkN2
Or via link:

Thanks and good luck!

Any update on on this program? Since there are not many markets and there is no volume, I am just wondering how to fill up the tickets from all referrals we recruited along the way. Like I have 1400 referrals and 7 tickets activated. I feel kind of had. And I do understand you want volume and active people. But if there are no attractive markets, you can’t really expect a lot of people to start trading.

Might be a suggestion and a show of good will to all the people that did the effort promoting Nash to just use all gathered referrals? I bet some might disagree, specially when they have no referrals. But the people that went out and promoted Nash this last year might aggree.

Anyway. Wondering how this will go about

@Blondie we will contact referral users in ca. 10 days, after a few improvements are made public, including liquidity expansion besides the initial test markets.

I agree this is not energy well spent. Let’s move on!

@kazanchev, @Oldsport and @Blondie … I moderated a few of the messages, let’s keep this environment for constructive and friendly comments, we are a single community.

@Blondie we do not envision to change the rules at this moment, we have not communicated with the program registrations yet, as we explained before. After our blockers are deployed you will certainly receive a email concerning the referral and as such will known we have started to engage the referrals from the program.

6 Likes

What happens on the 26th December, Will the exchange still be referral only or would it then be open for anybody?

3 Likes

Good question… I’m also wondering what will happen next… hmmm interesting this…

2 Likes

Would anybody like to answer this?.. Its been 3 days.

1 Like

Hello community! I have a question plz
I know that in order to participate in the draw our portfolio should have a minimum of 25$ at the time of the draw, my question is by portfolio do they mean the exchange wallet or on the trading contract or is it the same? This detail can eliminate many tickets if they are not the same to the draw code.
Thank you

Across portfolio so personal account, trading contract and NEX stakes are included as well.

2 Likes

Hi

Does the staked nex count as portfolio balance, I got 1000 staked but portfolio shows 0.01 (dividen)

Yes. You need also to activate your ticket by placing order or stake for 24 months at least 10 Nex

Thanks everyone for their participation!
We will continue to track referrals for future promotions in the future but this program is now finished.

See winners at: https://blog.nash.io/nash-referral-giveaway-and-the-winners-are/

3 Likes