The future

Hello mates,

I am thrilled to see things coming together slowly. The things we had previously discussed are slowly coming to pass. Liquidity mining program kicked off and albeit I would love to see more listings, there have been some and I do understand the limitations. Fiat gateway is also a much needed feature upon which team delivered and all props to them, bravo.
Now I would like to touch upon a delicate subject in which I evaluate pragmatically what would personally keep me on Nash as a user and a trader.
1.Volumes have rose lately, thanks to good work by the team and community, but we still have a long way to go. Lucky for us volume brings volume.
2.We need few of the major coins listed in order to compete with other exchanges. Even if I personally just need BTC, USDC and NEX hopefully soon, new users will want few others too.
3. For the ERC20s and eth movements between wallets, some sort of state channels should be considered to solve the gas issue.
4. I want to be able to do all my business with Nash, it would be great to get the option of margin trading so I can run my bot here. That would bring ofc the option of lending and the whole DEFI meme. That would help in having a comfy place where my money would be stored, traded and lended with interest. All 3 things i have to go to 3 different products to get right now and other then my ledger Nano S for storage, don’t trust none of them. Won’t even start on the gains for stakeholders in case this would be pulled off.
5. Ledger Nano S and X… Should be campatible, not because they are safer, but because people are used to them and use them, it just makes sense to do it.

Hope I was somewhat constructive.
Keep on the good work. Cheers

1 Like

I’d like to see how MPC performs over hardware integration, personally. This often gets brought up as though it’s a make-or-break deal, but I think hardware wallets are a steeper learning curve than simply making your platform safe through smarter innovations.

2 Likes

Yes you are right in the sense that it is not a priority. But % wise alot of people in crypto space are using it and they trust it. Adoption wise it make zero sense not to include it. They may gradually switch over to holding funds here, but you cannot expect that that to happen off the bat.

1 Like