Here are the problems i have with it, thus far, and primarily showing my frustration towards this extension.
- It forgot me twice already, asking me to login again. No remember option. (Maybe a security risk, but you still need a pass to interact with the extension, no?)
- Logging in is not working, the username and password do not match, apparantly.
- The backup code is not working.
- Resetting with the private key works, and then i can login again and access the forum(and the username and password are then accepted)
- I dont get or am well explained why i need the secure word and color.
- The extension doesn’t work on mobile devices, thus i can only use this community on a PC.
- You need to load 1 nex into the wallet. Or what i did, link the private key of nash itself into the extension. I don’t like to do that, but the alternative is to transfer 1 nex purely to access the community, which is also seperating funds to places that i dont want.
Hopefully this whole extension can be avoided to access the community in the future.