The BIG NEX partnership topic that you need to read!

Hi everybody,

I don’t know where to start but it’s been a while since my last BIG topic so time for a new one! With a compiled list of all the known NEX partners and to discuss what they will be good for. I will list the Blockchain projects first and afterwards other company’s.

The idea of this BIG topic is to keep it updated over the years and only post confirmed information around the partnerships. If you notice any info that’s not correct please contact me and we will change that.

Please if you’re interested in working on this topic or other BIG topics with me contact me in messages, any help needed!

I will be working with fold down menus as shown down below:

For an example click me!

See? When you open this the text will be revealed.

The information about the partnerships will be divided in some groups as well:

_Name:

Relation:

Yearly revenue:

More info:_

So let’s start off around the blockchain company’s and start-ups that are working or gonna work with NEX.

Blockchain

nOS platform

Name: nOS platform

Relation:

• NEX will integrate nOS exclusively as the only third party platform to officially feature NEX Suite, outside of NEX’s own solutions.

• nOS Client will integrate NEX exclusively as its only official native third-party exchange dashboard. Users will be able to access NEX Suite directly from nOS Client and start trading.

ICO: still in progress

Yearly revenue: unknown

More info:

nOS is a virtual operating system that introduces a new, decentralized internet. On this new internet user data is safe, and it only goes where the user wants it to go.

nOS solves key issues surrounding dApp development, deployment, discovery, and

interaction, allowing for true adoption of decentralized applications and blockchain

technology.

Because applications can choose to make their back-ends fully open-source and

transparent, this new implementation of the World Wide Web is defined as the Open

Internet.

Sources:

NEO

Name: NEO An Open Network For Smart Economy

Relation:

NEO was launched in 2015 as China’s first public blockchain [31]. NEX will run first on NEO,

before later expanding to support exchange on Ethereum and other blockchains. While most of the

ideas behind NEX apply to both platforms, there are several major differences between NEO and

Ethereum that are relevant to decentralized exchanges.

More info:

NEO is a non-profit community-driven blockchain project. It utilizes blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets and automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts. Using a distributed network, it aims to create a “Smart Economy”.

Sources:

Red Pulse

Name: Red Pulse

Relation:

The NEX payment service enables third-party smart contracts on NEO to send and receive global assets such as NEO and GAS. As part of the partnership, Red Pulse (RPX) will be the first NEP-5 based decentralized application to be included on the platform. NEX will also aim to develop a solution that will be embedded within the Red Pulse platform, allowing for seamless purchasing of RPX using conventional credit cards to directly convert to fiat, and deposit to users’ bank accounts using integrators on NEX’s network. This helps our clients using our Red Pulse platform, given that many of our existing and future users, such as finance professionals and industry experts, may not be familiar with cryptocurrencies and face a steep learning curve and slow adoption rate when dealing with cryptocurrency secondary markets.

More info:

Red Pulse is a market intelligence platform covering China’s financial and capital markets. Our Open Research Platform will connect industry experts, practitioners, and professionals together to share their views and analysis to a global audience. Red Pulse is building the next generation ecosystem for knowledge and research sharing.

Sources:

Travala

Name: Travala

Relation:

Users will experience a smooth booking experience on Travala with nOS and its unique Smart Token Conversion Powered by NEX. Here’s how:

• A user selects their desired booking and selects the crypto-currency they wish to use for payment.

• If the user does not hold enough of the selected “check-out” currency, nOS will display a dialogue to convert a crypto-currency that the user does hold, into the right amount of the selected token to complete the booking.

• If the user approves, they will have automatically converted their tokens to complete their booking in a single click, without needing to access any crypto-currency exchange!

More info:

Travala , the Decentralized Travel Marketplace hosting bookable accommodations in 158,000 + properties in 30 countries (and in the future, flights, experiences, and more)

Sources:

Company’s:

NGC

Name: NGC, Neo Global Capital

Relation: unknown

More info:

NEO Global Capital (NGC) is one of the largest institutional owners of cryptocurrencies with over $400 million in assets. NGC adopts best practices from traditional investments to invest and incubate leading projects in crypto industry worldwide; while amplifying NEO ecosystems to create competitive advantages.

Sources:

ARIA256

Name: ARIA256

Relation: Investor/mentor relation.

More info:

ARIA256 is a business accelerator focused primarily on emerging blockchain enterprises. We provide our selected clients mentoring, capital, marketing strategies, and other structural resources necessary to prosper in competitive environments. Simply put - we help build businesses.

Sources:

Fathom Labs

Name: Fathom Labs

Relation: Development

More info:

Fathom Labs is a digital asset trading company specializing in market making, exchange design, and implementing custom algorithmic trading solutions for its clients.

Sources:

Badwater Capital

Name: Badwater Capital

Relation: Investor

More info:

Badwater Capital is a fund of active strategic partners focused on blockchain technology and decentralized protocols. We are a unique team of former entrepreneurs and institutional investors, focused on directing resources to help projects succeed.

Sources:

KR1

Name: KR1

More info:

KR1 is Europe’s leading digital asset investment company supporting early stage decentralised and open source blockchain projects. Founded in 2016, KR1 has been a notable first investor in many key projects that will power the decentralised platforms and protocols that form the emerging Web3 infrastructure.

Sources:

Connect Capital

Name: Connect Capital

More info:

Connect Capital is dedicated to spread and invest in the most fundamental change of our lifetime change of our lifetime

Intended to transform flows of value, governance, finance and virtually every aspect of our society. Trust for generations to come will be established through mass collaboration and clever code rather than through centralised authority.

Within the next years blockchain technology will have a breathtaking impact and an established, responsibly managed focal role in the global economy. We are inspired, driven and passionate to be taking part in the foundation of a new era .

Sources:

Flybridge

Name: Flybridge

More info:

Flybridge is a seed and early-stage venture capital firm with offices in Boston and New York City whose mission is to partner with talented entrepreneurs to build exceptional and valuable technology companies. With $625 million under management across four funds, we have invested in more than 120 companies across the machine learning, artificial intelligence, Blockchain, cybersecurity, infrastructure and future of work markets and are led by a team with more than a century of combined experience as investors and entrepreneurs.

Sources:

Please if you have more information/intelligence/time please contact me to make this topic more complete. Remember I do not wan’t to spread FUD or fake information so if there is anything wrong please let me know.

As well please discuss and post future partnerships here so we can make a nice overview together.

Lots of love,

len :nex_logo:

19 Likes

Very nice post.

1 Like

Good to see what’s all around NEX and looks very promising for the future!

1 Like

I bet this is nothing, lets wait for some news from NEX. They have more partnerships in stored when exchange launches

3 Likes

You forgot Phantasma in blockchain partners! Very nice post btw :slight_smile:

4 Likes

maybe add Moonlight and Thor ?

Hey thanks a lot for your note, stupid that I forgot about them! Now I just await approval from the team to edit my topic again (can’t seem to right now) So hope they read with me!

Thanks for your note! If you would have some more information to share with me that would be great!

Hi NEX team, I still can’t seem to edit this topic even though it has been a long time! @clare

Pls help!

@len - you cannot edit a post or topic until you reach the next permissions level.

2 Likes

Thanks Clare.

This topic will be unupdated till next permissions level is reached.

We changed the editing permissions back since it is part of the tutorial and this could be confusing for new users (they’ll be asked by Wen to do something they don’t have permissions for). So you should be able to edit this topic again now!

2 Likes