Take a break

Hello Nash Team.
It is a pity that there are problems, but that is part of it.
Most here understand it and are proud of each and every one of you. We are sure that you are trying everything so that it will continue soon.
But please take a break.
Go to sleep.
Go to the park a bit.
Get your head free.
When you get some distance you are often more productive and you are less tortured. At some point there is a result for us, we have been waiting so long, because it depends on the few days not more.
We stand behind you @nashteam :wink: @canesin @ethan

20 Likes

Exactly. They only have one chance to launch.
Most of us here have been waiting nearly 2 years !!
We can easily wait another week or so.

I’d rather see the full product that they were about to roll out and not a semi version.

5 Likes

Go NASH!!! :+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

Absolutely!!! complainers, moaners will always be there. But good things take time. No rush

6 Likes

People who regularly slept the recommended seven to eight hours per night were nearly 20% more productive than individuals who slept 5 to 6 hours per night. The effect worsened for those who slept less than 5 hours per night, with participants experiencing a 29% drop in productivity.

Get your 7 hours!

5 Likes

Just woke up here on the west coast, I just want to say good job to the team you are working very hard and we see you and we appreciate you! Rest is very important of course so get your sleep and continue to work towards the amazing Nash launch that we all know we will get. Good luck to the team and good job to your hard work and accomplishments so far!

4 Likes

Nash has a strong community around and will be supportive of the project. The vision of nash is long term and most in the community have their investments aligned for long term. I understand there is a pressure to release the MVP soon but we all sincerely wish the team gets enough rest and enjoy. The community seems to be enjoying the fun moments in telegram with a few fudders lol.

4 Likes