Swag Store

When will Nash have a store to purchase gear/swag/whatever? It would be great if that comes online whenever Nash Pay is ready!

I want a Nash t-shirt, coffee cup, bumper sticker, sweatpants, cell phone case, backpack, all that good advertising shit!

P.S. these items should be designed with a QR code on them somewhere, so curious people can scan and download the mobile app!

P.P.S… if you need someone to manage a small warehouse / design / manufacturing in US, let me know :wink:

4 Likes

if u want to test run Nash pay … denote some face masks ?

Question : if Alice deposits btc in to the trading channel … can she use that channel to skip past the ME and send btc to Bob ? Bob might be in an entirely differnet app to Nash but has KYC and is integrated to the state channel standard

i always assumed this to be the case but need a confirm …
really dont want to move BTC out of the channel once its in … too many confirms

thanks

When will Nash have a store to purchase gear/swag/whatever? It would be great if that comes online whenever Nash Pay is ready!

I’m assuming that’s why they haven’t released it yet. I know I’m also looking forward to getting my hands on some Nash swag. :wink:

1 Like

If my memory is correct, in the Q4 online report they stated that they will be launching the Nash Swag store along with Nash Pay to “showcase” the product. So we should see the Nash Swag store hopefully in May or June

1 Like

When the store live? I need a NASH hoody

3 Likes

With Nash Cash having a set date now and Nash Pay close behind, are we any closer to having a Nash Merchandise store? (and official GA launch)?

Did you see this?

1 Like