Support for XRP

Hi Fabio,

Are there any plans to support XRP on the exchange in the near future?

Thanks!

5 Likes

I believe XRP/XLM would be a great addition to Nash.

1 Like

I think the usual reply is that if a token isn’t a security. It can be added to the nash exchange

I’m probably misinformed but isn’t eth not a security?

Not sure what youre trying to ask here? Ethereum and Bitcoin has been confirmed by SEC that its not a security.

2 Likes

yup, i derped

I think given the current lawsuit that is progress against ripple/xrp it would be wise for NASH not to list them for the time being.

The class action suits alleges that the defendants violated both the Securities Act and the California Corporations Code.

XRP being a security is utter nonsense. It would actually be very wise for NASH to list XRP asap. It’s listed on hundreds of exchanges. This would bring volume and the largest crypto community to the NASH exchange.

1 Like

Fabio and the team - what is your view on that?
Are you planning to add XRP to NASH?

Sometimes I think we apply too much pressure on the team. Allow the team move at its pace. They know what they are doing and they’re fully committed to the success of Nash. They also want big volume but they have a methodical approach…

1 Like

as long as it’s legal, just list it, bring in volume and increase users are important for exchange.