Suggesting a partnership with Hummingbot

Hummingbot is a liquidity provider, that has been partnerning with Harmony One and iExec and more.
It allows people to run a trade bot that provides liquidity to the token, and based on volume they get extra paid by the project team, to give more incentive to trade and bring liquidity to their tokens. This has already proven to be a effective

I could envision a partnership with Nash, by working together with them to make hummingbot compatible with the Humminbot API, then promoting this partnership with the community’s that hummingbot works with. This would create awareness for both Hummingbot and Nash, AND would bring market makers to Nash that will get paid to provide liquidity! And with this, volume can increase on the exchange!

5 Likes

since RLC has now been listed, i’d like to bump this topic.
RLC is already a partner of hummingbot. Only thing left to do is making sure hummingbot works with Nash, and then you instantly have volume and even more liquidity on the rlc-eth pair.

4 Likes

yep … good observation on liquidity and Hummingbot :+1: im with you.

looks like Nash wants to facilitate access to computational power also with RLC.
feels like they are gonna provide same products as they do for us to dapps… they will plug in to our exchange and not have to burn all their cash trying to get licences … money transmitter etc… nash will handle their onboarding/offboarding. Nash might even provide MPC to them if my heads right … ? would be logical in my world

File storage will be on Neo FS i guess… again that market will run over our exchange thru apis prob

Have we got some name service integration coming? … damn those wallet addresses look so bad … time they went… im ready to never copy paste and eye ball the last 3 digits again

1 Like