Staking NEX Tokens

staking
(Andy O) #1

Trying to find more info on how to stake tokens on the exchange. Am I jumping the gun here or is there any info out there on how to do this?

0 Likes

(CryptoUK1) #2

Before staking begins, there should be a guide on how it will work. It will be straightforward. Kyc will be required for those that didn’t already pass kyc for the 2nd round of the sale.

0 Likes

(Kaikoro) #3

That’s mean the guys who bought nex from ico TGE no need to kyc again to staking, right?

0 Likes

(CryptoUK1) #4

Yeah, those that passed KYC for the second round of ico. They will also have a higher daily trading limit on the exchange

1 Like

(Kaikoro) #5

I just bought NEX in first round ico so I don’t know how KYC happened in the second round. Could you tell me about it? Thank you.

0 Likes

(CryptoUK1) #6

Assuming it will be the same, you will have to upload two selfies and a scan or photo of your passport or id card.

Here are the guidelines that were used for the second round of ico…

0 Likes

(Boardelf) #7

Hi
Has any info come out? I have a question re-guarding KYC as I had issues for lottery sign up as i think my passport either was close to running out or had expired that long ago I can’t remember. I have a new passport but can’t find a page any where to register it or check my status. I would like to solve this issue for my self but others my have this issue

0 Likes

(CryptoUK1) #8

Before staking begins, we should be given time to deal with KYC. There will be an announcement nearer the time

0 Likes