Spread the #Nash Love

Let’s come together and we can do it. Get your logo just like mine and let’s get to work. Together I believe we can do it. I am all in. Join and just leave comments on every crypto video so #Nash can be visible everywhere. Also every other platform. I use YouTube and Twitter with the same logo as it is here In the community,(I :heart: nash) and yesterday was my first day in being super active. Also talking again with my friends and giving them updates on what is up and last post from #Fabio about the update was really good, Is helping a lot.
We just need to be present and spread the love. The time is now and just keep giving. My message to crypto influencers is:
#Nash love’s you crypto dreamers”
This And a small comment on what the topic is in the video.
I don’t force anyone in doing anything.
JUST SPREAD THE LOVE :heart:
We can do it, just be nice and people will follow, the tech and the vision is great. Now is our time to shine. Let’s make some noise :loud_sound::loud_sound::loud_sound:

4 Likes

Great work Radu!

2 Likes

Lets do this!

3 Likes

Awesome enthusiasm @Radu, you’re doing everything you can as a community member to spread the word about nash! Thank you and great idea to comment something relatable and constructive regarding the topic on the forum you are on while having a nash logo in you’re photo! I will do the same :slight_smile:

3 Likes

1 Like