Some Questions

@canesin @ethan

1. Is Nash still pursuing the Bit license for New York state? Untill and unless we have New York state on board, huge volumes may not be possible.

2. Listing some new blockchains like Algornd, Definity, Ocean Protocol, tezos, Cosmos, Polkadot will give nash a extra edge. Will these blockchains be priority for nash?

3. Just curiosity, is it possible for you to tell how does a normal work day at Nash look like? since most of the team is remote and in different time zones and also the work load is increasing by the day, how does all these things occupy the Nash staff.

BTW it is long time that I have asked or commented on anything in the community, however I actively follow each and every thing that goes on in the forum.

I congratulate the team for their efforts to bring up such an ambitious project to the masses. Nash is certainly a step in the direction of achieving the goal of distributed computing.

Eagerly waiting for BTC trading on Nash.

7 Likes

Very interesting questions indeed but good luck with getting them answered.

2 Likes

negative correlation between “How interesting” and "rate of answer " :wink:

Bitlicence can take years and im sure theres a back-log… America with all its states pfft … more interested in Europe and its a bigger market jurisdiction to attack with more regulatory certainty
id just throw another 2 cents and say priority is BTC and its forks… the rest depends on tech and legal cost vs benefit on trading fees

1 Like

New York State is just one state among the 50 states in the US. It will help, but I don’t think it is the be all and end all. Of course they are pursuing licenses everywhere. It’s just going to take a long time.

Altcoins can be interesting for those who are interested in them, but I’d say these are hardly the priority. Bitcoin is the whole purpose of the cryptocurrency space and the main thing that people trade and hold. Everything else is a sideshow, and most of these altcoins will evaporate within a few years. What will last and remain is Bitcoin. That’s where the money is, and where the interest is.

1 Like

The reason I am asking is because it is the most financially important state in the country.

1 Like

reasonable question … for my part im just chucking in 2 cents to get the ball rolling

It is an important state. I’m just saying, it’s one state. It has a population of 19.54 million. And there are 200 countries.

Anyway, I’m sure it’s in process, so there’s nothing to worry about.

1 Like

i wouldn’t worry too much, not until nash have something worth trading. platform is live in many locations but it seems interest in the current pairs are non-existent. we’ll know the truth once bitcoin trading arrives.

2 Likes