Questions for the team - Jan 2020

I completely agree. There was so much talk about UI and somehow they managed to release something that is not at all intuitive. Switcheo is much cleaner, faster and easier to trade on. I hope team takes this and make some changes.

2 Likes

Switcheo has a nice interface indeed. I like the font.

I also prefer the order tab on the left.

Let’s just wait and see what changes are coming for Nash.

1 Like

But I do prefer the interface of Nash over that of Binance.

1 Like

i am not sure if this is the same everyone feels , I found switcheo fonts are much bigger and not that attractive compared to nash… the only reason i use switcheo is for nex but i don’t see any where its superior than nash

1 Like

As you mentioned it will be done online and as soon as there is a set date we will post all relevant details!

1 Like

Hey Carla! Could somebody from the team answer some of my questions or it’s too much to ask? Last time I posted I got no comments from the team either.

I start wondering if I’m wasting my time here…

i also have to agree on the UX/UI.
The flow is missing. I like the easy window to receive/withdraw, but it can be made easier. Look at coinmetro for example, they have cards on a dashboard, like bitpanda and coinbase also have, and buttons to withdraw/deposit on those cards.

The coinmetro express platform also has a simple “You pay…” > “You Receive” functionality.

@sergi if you read your comment you will see we already worked in several of those points. If I have more time later I could list those, but things like tokens on funds manager, dark mode, some fixes and a redesign for the adv. exchange. Regarding listings we can’t list new chains as easily (you list a bunch of established and new networks) given the big technical development needed, listing tokens is the only practical listing expansion until our team is done with Bitcoin.

2 Likes

Just a note: regarding other questions - It is that time of the year again, we are planning a Q4 report. So soon (~3-4wks) we will have another AMA.

4 Likes

Hi @canesin and team, thanks for the presentation and giving detailed answers on the AMA session. Happy to see good progress and excited for the coming months.

The partnership with Shopify for Nash Pay is great news!! :tada:

There is however a question that got may upvotes and you skipped it:

I know it’s a tough one but could you give a rough estimation?
As investors, I think we deserve an answer on this one.

Vol of $6M/day to $7M/day at current spending. Our target of $100M/mo for the semester doubles our run, that is why it is a big target for us, it is a pivot signaling (knowing you had startup).

6 Likes

Thanks Fabio. I appreciate you are sharing some numbers here.
I think $6-7M/day is very achievable goal with that’s in the pipeline.
Just to clarify, is the target for the semester $100M daily or monthly?
With merchant partners such as Shopify and others, $100M/day is easy imo.
Do you think Nash Pay will bring more volume to the exchange than the volumen users can generate with trading? @canesin

He said $100M/mo, so that’s monthly. $100M per day would be very sweet though :grin:

1 Like

Well, I’m asking because he said previously “TOP50 at about 100m/day”.

1 Like

I think he meant 100m/day going by the flow of the conversaton

1 Like

Uh, oke. Cool

Monthly. $100m/mo is around half of the break-even figure mentioned and would double their runway

2 Likes

Two diff moments, 1st TOP100 than TOP50. I explained it before (link to older thread below). But right now we are chasing the initial target still. If we break into the first (~3M/day = $100/mo) it open some interesting options to us as a business.

5 Likes

Futures came up in the AMA … but margin trading did’nt … wondering if we are in the same bucket as Fabian said “legal constraints… broker dealer etc”

could be a decent product to allow decentralised lending to traders … will have to have timelocks and conditions built in to close the channel i suppose and return the balance to the lender with interest.

3 Likes

Kyber Network is already doing ~10M/day in volume trades with only ERC-20 and that makes me even more bullish on NEX. I believe Nash has much larger potential than Kyber with BTC markets, new listings and Nash Pay. Solid team, revolutionary technology, strong product pipeline to go live this year and growing market with more people getting into crypto every single day.

Have a great weekend you’ll.

7 Likes