Social communication activity

I am a bit surprised about the low social media activity right now.

BTC destroys the 30k mark, no tweet from nash.

Nash League level 1 unlocked, no tweet from nash.

I respect that everyone needs a break and holiday time is very important but these are so critical events nashsocial should take care about.

4 Likes

Could you please explain your thinking? Why do you see it as critical?

Thank you.

Maybe it is just my personal feeling so let me know what you think why it is not critical.
We are in a 1 million dollar trading competition and are not celebrating the unlock of level 1?
BTC is going to the moon and we are not celebrating special ath steps?

In my opinion nash can be better here and show more presence. Show the whole space that we are also here.

1 Like

I do agree, is just that I donā€™t see is as critical. Important? Yes but not critical :handshake:
Nothing personal, I understand what you mean, just wanted to see if we are on the same page or to find out something that I donā€™t know yet. :wink:

Itā€™s Sunday (and a holiday weekend too). Tweets get more reception during the working week. It makes more sense to post about this tomorrow.

In my opinion nash can be better here and show more presence. Show the whole space that we are also here.

This is exactly why it makes more sense to tweet about it tomorrow.

I have thought for some time that It would be nice if the Nash Social Twitter account was more activeā€¦
Maybe even start interacting with other high profile accounts in some fashion.

I miss the weekly updates that Nash was posting on twitter as well, havenā€™t seen one in a while?
Just a nice regular short summary to keep the hungry Nash fiends full! :wink:

That being said, Iā€™m no marketing expert and know little to nothing about how to use Twitter effectively for a company! :man_shrugging::slightly_smiling_face:

Nash account tweet frequency is already high - compare it with other DEXs (Uniswap, 1Inch, BinanceDEX, Diversify and etc) and you will see in general they have a much lower frequency.

An issue is that Nash Twitter account is too much of a reference for Nash news itself, the community has increased presence a lot and that is really good - I hope entering in 2021 we will be able to re-tweet more content coming from it.

7 Likes

What I meant is not only pushing a usual tweet each day.
It is more like that there were some important events recently that got not covered by nashsocial. BTC over $30k is a very important and emotional mark for a lot of people. Everyone is hyped and amazed but the nashsocial account is silent.

But never mind, you are the experts and this is just my external view as a feedback. I have huge trust in the nash team activities.

2 Likes

You are right, english is not my main tongue. ā€œImportantā€ describes it way better. :+1:

1 Like

I totally agree with @Kwicks.

ā€˜itā€™s sundayā€™
?

I understand if it gets more attention during the working week. But Bitcoin at 30k is BIG. itā€™s sunday?

Bitcoin is going 24/7 365 days a year. rememberā€¦?

When you post about it a day after, its old news.

This:

BTC over $30k is a very important and emotional mark for a lot of people. Everyone is hyped and amazed but the nashsocial account is silent.

2 Likes