Sorry if this is not in the correct place - my first post. Do I need to sign up to nash.io even though when I did the NEX lottery last year I fully signed up to neonexchange and did KYC etc already? I tried my email address and password, and doesn’t work, tried reset password, and I don’t receive an email - I’ve checked spam. I signed up to this community just now as a new user and it detected my chrome wallet. Should I just sign up as a new person on nash.io? I’m also interested in staking, so was hoping all the KYC I did before is still relevant. Many Thanks for help

1 Like

If you have passed KYC, there is no need for u to KYC again when u use nash on launch.

Feel free to use my ref link below so u can create yours and start referring friends to have a chance to win Bitcoin and NEX passive income tokens

In the same vein when I signed up for the ICO I done my KYC but I wasn’t selected. Since then I have stupidly lost access to the keys related to that account, I know. I have made a new account (this one) but I’m worried when the time comes to do the KYC my details are already in use for the old one. I’m assuming I’ll just have to contact the team nearer the time since there’s no option to submit KYC info right now and hopefully they’ll be able to sort it out.